1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what size condom do i need?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sotv, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So this is a bit of an awkward topic for me, even though I know "its normal, everyone does it" i still feel weird talking bout this stuff.
    Me and my boyfriend bareback but I want to start using condoms because of the risk of STDs if he cheats on me, we are going to Uni soon and I don't want to risk getting an STD if he is unfaithful, and because it will mean I can last longer for him. The problem is normal sized condoms are to narrow and short, I can barely pull them down past the head. My dick is about 7.8 inches long and around 5.7 inches wide around the base...can anyone recommend some condoms ? I see them and they say like 57mm and stuff but i have no idea what this means :s
    If this should be in physical and sexual health then the mods can feel free to move it

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know how to pick out condom size:confused:
    I need some for my dildo but to its tricky and I'm too embarrassed to buy them in public

4. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How big's your toy? I think you don't need to worry much because it won't hurt the dildo if the condom's too tight, haha. I'd probably buy something around 53 mm for an average size dildo.