1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody wear fake eyelashes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jul 19, 2014.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know that this seems like a random question coming from a transguy... My mother has lung cancer, and she has bought fake eyelashes so that she can wear them since she lost all of her hair from the chemo. None of us in the house really know how to put them on.. so I was wondering if anybody here had any tips/tricks that they could share. Honestly, my dad and I are hopeless when it comes to putting these on...

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't but I know how to make my eye lashes look fake , if anyone wants to know I'll be glad to teach .:icon_bigg
    Well in case of your mother she will need eye liner it could be liquid and eye lash glue
    use liquid eyeliner to hide that while line the glue leaves behind
    Also she'll need to size it to her eye before she puts glue on it and cut it to the length

this explains it better than me and it has video try this
    http://www.wikihow.com/Apply-False-Eyelashes

#2 stocking, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  3. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

My eyelashes are naturally long and pretty, so I don't need false eyelashes.

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mother has worn fake eyelashes recently because she was diagnosed with alopecia areota and lost all of her hair. I can ask her in the morning how she puts hers on, if you want me to. And I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, Brad. I hope she's doing okay. (*hug*)