1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queer tattoo ideas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hexagon

So, I'm trying to figure out another of my tattoos. Next on my list is a queer symbol of some kind, but I'm looking for something slightly obscurer than, well a rainbow. Any ideas?

I don't want any gender symbols, or anything that's specific to one type of queer.

2. Julieno

I think the most importantthing is to get something that is a queer symbol for you.

I am getting a Tattoo with two main elements in a couple of months (after swiming pool season has passed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). One of them is a blue rose, the rose has a personal meaning for me but in this case the relevant thing is that it is blue.

Blue roses usually mean wishing for fantastic, impossible, unattainable things. This is because they didn't exist in nature, you needed to die a white rose. But guess what, a few years ago blue roses were created by introducing violet genes on roses.

So my blue rose will symbolize:
    -Achieving what seemed impossible.
    -For me blue roses are beautiful because they are not "the color you would expect a rose to be". So it symbolizes beauty out of the norm
    -A rose can be delicate but it also has thorns.
    -Personal things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You can say that my blue rose has something to do with me being queer (gay) and you will be right it does, but I doubt anyone would guess it at first sight. Also feel free to get your own blue rose if you like the idea, but it was just an example :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The two thick horizontal bars for equality? You could jazz it up a little with other little things if you want, but it's recognizable without being obnoxious.

4. Lipstick Leuger

5. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How about the lambda?