1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do closeted guys talk about penis?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dblockdavis, Jul 20, 2014.

1. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a friend that says he is straight but he sure likes to talk about penises. I remember once how he said "you only need a 7 inch dong to be a star!". We also have a Pelonis brand air conditioner, and he put his hand over the L and the O so it said "penis". He then smiled. He has also mentioned, "receiving in the butt" before. And once he bent over and said "someone would give it to me good if i bent down to far!". I also once said a screw would not fit what we were trying to fix, and he said "I bet you don't hear that very often!" (He was again refering to penis size". And he said "do you think when old men go to the bathroom they can get it all out in one stream?" I have never heard other straight people be like this. Whats his deal. I

2. xylophones

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm gay and I joke about vaginas on occasion (My favorite catchphrase right now is ":***: HER RIGHT IN THE :***:!" from that one meme). I know that's kind of the complete opposite of what you're asking but there are lots of parallels. It's not unusual for a straight man to talk about penis. Although, as a guy in the closet, when straight guys do that it turns me on a little, but I have to remember that they're just straight and don't mean anything by it. Hope this helped you a little!

3. Acm

Acm Guest

Most of the straight guys I know make penis jokes and draw penises on everything

4. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Straight guys do have a habit about talking about penises all the time. It makes me laugh. Of course, I'm surrounded by high school guys, and they're not exactly the definition of mature...

However, I do know there are guys and girls who will make plenty of jokes regarding being gay if they are comfortable with their sexuality. Guys will flirt with their gay friends, and I know some of my straight girl buds can be very clingy with me.

5. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    do you think he was joking this? this guy seems homophobic as well.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So it sounds like the underlying question you're really trying to ask is... is the guy gay.

And the answer is: Who knows? Nobody but him. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But if he is gay and closeted, there really isn't much of anything you can do unless/until he decides he's willing to confront his feelings and come out. And that could be anywhere from weeks to years to never.

7. Sabot Kitty

Meh, some straight guys talk about penises plenty. Also, bacon and Batman. And a combination of all three?

8. tulipinacup

^

9. jahow95

I went to an all boys school and there was a lot of talk about penises

10. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If hes gay he's making it a bit, perhaps not obvious, but known. Then again we all do and say things that are little tells about our inner selves we'd rather not let people know, are an obsession with penises (a male obsession lets be honest whoever we're talking about) his?

11. Candace

Maybe? But from experience, everyone talks about them, regardless of sexual orientation.