1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when a woman wants you. situation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lowkey, Jul 20, 2014.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

So for guys who may appear straight but are gay. How do ya go about things? i feel very flattered when a woman is interested in me. i recently went to a festival and met this girl who is absolutely stunning, and she was flirting with me, and then of course i flirt back because she was just well, she was That Aesthetically beautiful and cool. so i told her my full name and she added me on facebook, but we talked all night n hit it off good by all means. but im gay, so now im faced with guilt for seeming so interested.which is strange i feel like i am emotionally capable for woman. but im not willing to enter a relationship with a woman Unless i was sexually into it. so its almost like a 'forbidden fruit' at this point. so im not sure how to really approach her when she texts me tomorrow. she wants to hang soon:bang: but if i could i would keep her as a friend.

That seems to be my only problem. i can tell regular girls im gay but if they are significantly goodlooking i wont bring it up n ill hope for a chance that theyll be interested in me. Guh and then it happens and im in this position. Terrible really

2. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems like you enjoy having attractive women showing interest in you because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Unless I'm terribly mistaken.

3. lowkey

lowkey Guest

yeah it does for sure. but i would assume it works that way for alot of people! usually when they are stunning and interested its like 'maybe in another lifetime' feel, so its a good and bad feeling mixed. Apart of me wants to give it a try Sometimes but i wont. i dont see it ending good if i get anxious instead of pleasure during sex

4. Candace

I just tell them that I'm not interested and/or I have someone already. I mean, that's easy and when you say "with someone", that's not really lying to them, is it? :grin:

5. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ive had some girls ask me out for a drink (not allot) I had problems telling them am gay I still sometimes:frowning2:. anyway I got out of it by saying I was spoken for .

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had guys ask me out and I tell them I have someone but i think part of you likes the attention you get from these women so you end up flirting back with them then your like Oh crap .

7. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can understand where you're coming from. I'm gay but whenever a guy looks at me and compliments me or flirts with me it makes me feel good about myself. Even though I'm not interested in them it's great to know or be told that someone is interested in you. You should just explain to her that you're interested in guys and not girls but you would love to be friends.

8. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Well shitski, Its times like this i wish i had a 'bisexual pill' she is tauntingly beautiful. but as soon as she picks a day to hang, because i wont, ill tell her im more interested in guys.

apart of me wants to experiment out of curiousity with her, so maybe ill say, ' i think im interested in guys but i havent had sex with a woman since my ex in highschool so its hard to say if im not sexually attracted to woman as well'
    Is that evil? i dont think so, but i have a feeling she will volunteer to have sex with me after that. I feel like i will like the sex, but for the experience with a cool hot woman, but not so much for sexual pleasure, if that makes sense.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Why should you feel guilty ?

10. lowkey

lowkey Guest

yeah thats it really. i should just get more woman friends, i have a few but im not close to woman like i was in highschool. i have alot of straight guy friends. maybe i just need more balance

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That can help too but you shouldn't worry about it you know , she'll get over the fact that your gay , I liked straight girls and they told me they were straight I got over it and went to the next woman . I don't think you need to feel guilty