1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite places to shop?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wuggums47, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

To me shopping is a lot of fun. How about you? What are your favorite places to shop? Personally I love to shop on the internet, particularly Amazon and ThinkGeek. If I where to go to a physical store, it would probably be a resale one. I love finding treasure in a resale shop.

2. Hexagon

Hate shopping. My favourite places have the qualities 'cheap' and 'quick'. I don't do it often. I believe I last bought clothing nine months ago, a tshirt with a cartoon that got banned on it.

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love to shop. Mainly for clothes. I'm so stereotypical >.> I love Sperry's though, and I need a new pair since mine are starting to fall apart on me.

4. Acm

Acm Guest

Online shopping is my favorite. If it's a physical store, I like video game/tech related stores like BestBuy and for clothes I like going to thrift stores

5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Here in the valley we like to say "we know you can't buy happiness, but in phoenix it's fun to try"

I prefer physical stores but I like to shop on amazon for phone accessories, ok So I like to shop at some big names macys,Dillards,JCpenny and at the Desert Ridge marketplace and of course at the phoenix premium outlets. Also maybe a little at Christown mall or maybe at Arizona mills. There are a lot of places to shop here In phoenix but my absolute favorite place, is Barney's NewYork in Scottsdale! Ugh I love living in AZ! :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

#5 C06122014, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love charity shops :-D

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The ones with the really big signs that tell me exactly where everything is, so I can get out of the human-infested cesspool as quickly as possible...

Ha, I tend to hate shopping with a passion, so apologies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

There are however very occasional exceptions. For example, in Germany I managed to find a store that was essentially an armory (both old and new non-firearm weapons of all kinds). I had to be pulled out.

A store dedicated to heavy metal (further along than just your ACDC's or Black Sabbath, though) could probably pique my interest too, though I have yet to find one. Possibly also a store with a sci-fi/fantasy nerd based theme. Maybe some others but can't think of them.

#7 Browncoat, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  8. KazTastic

9. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really like stationary shops, they are so cool!

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Ebay and Amazon :grin:

11. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Online - ASOS.

If I go out to shop, it's usually River Island, Topman, Bank, Blue Inc and so on. Sometimes Primark, but I bought a pair of shoes from there and they fell to bits within a year.

Last thing I bought was a pair of these, about two weeks ago (in person): http://www.schuh.co.uk/white-converse-all-star-hi-top-white/3401401070/

I adore Converse. :grin:

#11 imnotreallysure, Jul 21, 2014
  12. Dashton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really dislike going out to shop. I always feel lost. I do all of my shopping online. Mostly Amazon and eBay.

13. Cass

Hot topic and Spencer's are my favorites

14. newfish

I love shopping, but I'm tiny so men's clothes don't fit me and it's difficult to find boys' clothing that isn't meant for 6th graders. Because of this, most of my clothes are Gap, Nautica, or Target with a splash of Old Navy. And for shoes, Converse or Off-Broadway shoes.

15. Silas

I'm kinda addicted to online shopping, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Newegg... and I spend a lot of time on those deal/coupon sites so I always end up ordering random crap I have no use for :lol:

[​IMG]

I love shopping at the mall too but it's hard finding clothes that fit right and I also take forever weighing all the pros and cons trying to decide what to buy, haha

Oh and I love going to Costco... free food samples FTW!

#15 Silas, Jul 21, 2014
  16. PICollins91

I'd say 98% of my shopping nowadays is done through the internet, I buy mostly movies and Best Buy rarely stocks the releases I want so I have to order online. There are a few retro videogame stores I go to every now and then and I do a few annual things like the Friends of the Library book sale in Gainesville twice a year. I used to go to flea markets on weekends but the local ones have kind of died off somewhat.

17. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thrift Stores, vintage clothing shops, antique and secondhand stores, record stores, comic book shops, used bookstores, wine shops, farmers markets.

I try to buy most of my stuff in person, from small businesses, and feel Amazon and that asshole that runs it is an evil, monopolistic jerk. (And ugly, too) I wish he'd just die or disappear.

18. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amazon would definitely would be favorite place to shop, they pretty much have everything at good prices. Express is favorite Clothing store though

19. sugarcubeigloo

I actually enjoy shopping. Almost always by myself though. I hate having someone wait for me.

Physical stores like: H&M, American Eagle, Cotton On, Urban,Forever 21 (that has a decent men's section) JC Penny, Sears, Macy's, and sometimes Target.

Online: Topman and ebay.

20. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love independent stores and etsy online. I like weird decor and clothes and they accommodate.