1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am feeling very wierd!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddlerno1, Sep 1, 2008.

1. riddlerno1

Dont know how to explain it but i feel very wierd indeed. Have just seen the next episode of hollyoaks on E4 (UK tv series) and craig is back! Now this is all fine and dandy but its just occured to me that i started to admit i was gay round about the same time as the whole craig and john-paul thing of 2007. Now it just feels very bizarre seeing someone (i know he 's not a real person) but someone who represented that bizarre stage in my life?? Im not making a whole lot of sense but does anyone understand in some sorta small way??

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer like your both out, and you watching whats it like coming out on tv.. something like that?

3. Miles D

I do get what you mean!

and I <3 craig & jp! (i watched them on youtube) =D

4. Phixit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I totally get what you meen, your story mirrors mine.. i was watching it when i was coming out to myself also :slight_smile:

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I know what you mean! I certainly have gay people/characters/series which I associate with my realisation. That makes them special to me :grin:

6. Alexander

I totally understand. I've always associated myself with Emmet from QaF, since I realized I was gay. He is such a strong person who is always himself - even though he's a big queen, he doesn't tone it down for anyone. That's the kind of person I want to be. :grin: