1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like in a guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Antidoll, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Antidoll

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well. the question is not as simple as that...

have you changed your " type " that you're attracted to throughout the years? I know when I was in elementary I used to focus on a different kind of "beauty" and it was different for me who's hot and who's not...

now it's way different, which is normal..

so what kind of guy you like? what do you search for in a guy? personality and physically wise...

you don't have to get into raunchy details... but you could just give a general idea :slight_smile:

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically somebody who is different in a good way. Not somebody who wants to conform just to please anybody they are around. They need to care about their appearance but not to the point it is obsessive and they spend a ridiculous amount of time doing so, and they should not be put off by what other peeps think of them.

Personality wise I like shy peeps who only really open up to you when they feel comfortable around you. That way you know for sure that they are comfortable around you. They have to be trustworthy too and not interested in just getting whatever they can and then buggering off to somebody else. Being affectionate and romantic is a bonus too. :grin: They also need to have a good sense of humor and take things in a light-hearted way, but also need to know when to switch off and be serious.

Hmmm, I have this narrowed down way too much. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. interstella

Martin, you have just described my ideal man.

I am a hopeless romantic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

No, that sounds very much what I like too. Especially the personality. :slight_smile:

5. -Michael-

Physically. they don't have to anything special. They sould take care of how they look.
    Looking slobbenly is attractive to none.

Personality, someone who is remotely educated; in the sense that an actual conversation about something serious. someone who actually listens to what ive got to say, my conversation tends to stray off into realms totally unrelated to the subject, but someone who will try to understand and not just ummm and aahhh to shut me up.
    Also i would like someone who knows the limits of being cheesy.
    Being romantic and gentlemanly is should come naturally, but sayign "babe" all the time or "sexy" is just wierd for both of us, and the people around.

I'd like someone who confident, unlike martin. Im a shy person myself so i think another shy person will just get the small talk with me and then we'd lose interest.
    Also someone completely random and spontaneous.
    Someone who will just quit their days plan because it turns out theres a Kubrick film fest on TV XD aha :slight_smile:

I havnt thought too much into this:dry:...aha

=D

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol. I guess Martin can read minds. :slight_smile: Mine is very similar.

7. Daniel

So long as they groom themselves properly I don't really have a specific look I am going for.

However, the personality is important. They have to be very extroverted. Traveling and animals are important along with music. If the person is over opinionated I will dislike them.

8. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Martin kind of hit the nail on the head for my ideal person :S .

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd tell you, but I'd be kicked off the site. :slight_smile:

When I was younger, I liked muscles and hair a lot. Now hair doesn't do a thing for me, and muscles are just an added bonus. Personality, openness, self-acceptance are much more important.

Lex

10. Shrug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wow thts lyk my exact definition of a perfect guy!!! humor is a real biggy 4 me, i luv 2 laugh and make ppl laugh!!!:roflmao:

11. ibsian

ibsian Guest

I think this answer should be universally accepted. Nice job Martin, thats what my answer looks like too :icon_wink

12. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Yeah, Martin nailed a lot of it on the head for me too! (although in my case I'd be surprised if they weren't physically different...)

I also very very much like a bit of stubble - you know, a bit of sexy facial hair :grin:

But I'm not fussy - they just have to be a nice person

13. ausdtc

Agreed, especially on having a bit of facial hair! Physically a lot of different guys do it for me actually, not really a specific type that I've narrowed down yet!

14. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Physically, I like guys who carry a few extra pounds (well, more than a few :lol:slight_smile: and have stubble on their (double) chin, kind of like Seth Rogen's beard. If they aren't chubby, then I can still find a guy very hot if he has very long hair. I just won't find him erotically hot.

Personality wise, I like someone who is a bit socially akward (like myself), not interested in sex, plays video games, is intelligent, and is sure of his opinions, meaning he doesn't flip flop, but will still change them for a good reason. Wow, that pretty much describes my boyfriend. (The personality part, at least.)

15. -Michael-

:eek:

so totally wierded out right now...

aha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. -Michael-

I Want Someone Who Smokes So I Can Start Again!!!!!!!

17. Antidoll

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

smoking is bad for you...

18. -Michael-

I DONT CARE IM CHOOOOKING FOR A TAB....

i only give up becuase it makes me look unsociable.

19. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At the very core, a level of seriousness. Part of the reason why I find so few people in my age group attractive is because of how loud and abrasive they are. People talk too damn much, especially the people I'm surrounded by.

20. Antidoll

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

... so you don't care if you get cancer and die by the age of 25...

that's nice. go ahead smoke. I'm sorry, didn't know your into kimo and losing your body hair and not be able to live normally for at least a year and get operated many times to remove the tumor...

but yea...