1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been "experimented" on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MissRanger, Jul 22, 2014.

1. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

I hear that its more prevalent for women to experiment than men, true or false? How did you feel when you were just being "experimented" on? Did you feel misled on or were you consenting of it? I appreciate those who are willing to to share their story.

2. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it wasn't a case of being "experimented on," but rather a case of being used...

If I got to the point of actually wanting casual sex (certainly not a point I've been at ever), I imagine I wouldn't mind being "experimented on" at all.

Can't say that I'd be sure which gender tends to experiment more. I mean you hear about women more, sure, but I think that may be a combo of straight men treating women like sex objects in their gossip and it being "less acceptable" for men to "experiment" (and as such, stories of their doing so do not get out).

3. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I would only date someone who legitimately knew they where attracted to people of my sex.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had experimented with women more , only did it once with a guy after that decided I didn't like it, but I really didn't sleep with him because I was attracted to him I slept with him because I thought he could make me bisexual but ,I was in so much denial about being lesbian back then . I really didn't have any desire to sleep with men when i was a teen so it wasn't that hard for me to stay a virgin I found it very easy with women on the other hand it was a challenge.

5. sonia98

This bi girl sort of used me as a test to see wether she was actually bi or just like "bi when high". She sort of strung me along and then finally she was just like "i don't think I like girls as much as I like guys" and then later she said she was straight. At my school girls popularity and appeal if she claims that she is bisexual, which sucks for those of is who want to date them...

6. lowkey

lowkey Guest

to have a sexual experience with someone can be fun, it doesnt have to be marked as 'being used'. it is a natural part of life. embrace the sexual experiences you have but stay safe.

7. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say I was consenting of it. My first girlfriend and I were pretty much experimenting with each other. We thought we liked girls and I guess you could say we used each other to figure that out.i wouldn't say I thought she was using me because I know she did care about me and I cared about her as well. It didn't work out but in the end I realized I did like girls and it helped me figure out who I was an how a lesbian relationship works

8. Candace

The first guy I dated knew that it was my first time ever dating a guy, so he kissed me first just to see if I liked it. I did, and thus we continued, although we broke up several months later :frowning2:.

9. whereamigoing

I experimented with my bff who apparently had a thing for me to see if i was just bi and not really gay but doing things wothe her, not even going all the way (we never did) allowed me to see that i didn't like girls and that was it.

10. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In Kindergarten and a few years onward, I had a female friend who coerced me into secret lesbian make out sessions.

Initially, I'd say that I was too young to feel like I was being used. I don't think that I knew what experimenting was. Now when I got older, I remembering feeling like my friend was using me, etc.

#10 PlantSoul, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  11. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can slightly say I have with someone really, really close to me (a close friend) a male bisexual to be more precise.