1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i have your attention please - Staff Update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lowkey, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

if someone you knew was bruised and raped, and cut under her boobs by a knife.. and later on, on another date they murdered the person who did this as revenge. and told you, what would you do?

Given there was no name to the one murdered. and this happened 2-3 years ago.

Even though i dont wish death apon assholes, i do not plan on telling the cops. i do not think they will be able to unveil who the victim was. She might of even done this while she was living in a seperate state. At the same time he had raped her more than once, so she said. im not sure if she deserves jail time. If this were a movie you would be cheering on the womans revenge

2. EmptyClosets

Admin Team Full Member

Re: can i have your attention please

Dear members,

As this is one of multiple threads in which this story was publicly discussed, the staff team feel that an explanation should be offered highlighting developments that have occurred since this thread was removed.

Whilst we are unable to provide details regarding our background checks into this story, we can report to you that this is a fabrication. lowkey has admitted to us that his aspiration for this topic came from an episode of Law and Order SVU, and that he adapted the story as if it had happened to a friend. The thread in question was posted multiple times, including within one of our support and advice forum.

We deem this to be a gross misuse of our support services, as well as being a waste of time for both staff and members. Members place considerable trust in each other when devoting their time and effort to supporting one another, and having people abuse that trust for their own attention-seeking will not be tolerated.

We have taken appropriate action in light of this incident, and we apologise for any of you who were taken in by this fabrication. The staff team would like to hope that it hasn't put any of you off continuing to devote your precious time towards supporting one another, as the vast majority of threads on here are posted by genuine people with genuine needs. Unfortunately, there's always a tiny minority who have to waste all of our time by abusing our good faith.

Thank you for your continued support, and we hope that this announcement offers some insight into our recent intervention regarding this situation.

From EC Staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.