1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play wrestling?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ilovebears, Jul 25, 2014.

?

Do you like to play wrestle?

1. YES.

33 vote(s)
    66.0%
  2. Nope.

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. Maybe / curious / dunno

10 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. ilovebears

Just curious: How many of you enjoy play wrestling? I suppose this would also include tickle fights, and maybe even pillow fights... things of that nature.

I joined a wrestling personals site, but it turned out to be too serious for me! I think all I want to do is roll around on the ground with a friend who wouldn't mind my... excitement...

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lol, i used to but wouldnt have mined it with another guy

3. BlueCover905

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do and don't....I just am too uncomfortable with my body and if the guy is much more attractive and starts it I still don't feel comfortable

4. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Play wrestling is a turn on lmao

5. Sabot Kitty

Er, this... >///>

6. My guy and girl friends ALWAYS like to play wrestle, but mainly the guys. It's been something we liked to do before and after I came out to them. It just makes it more fun :grin:

It also tests how much we're able to lift because one of the girls is pretty dainty, only goes up to my chest (I'm six feet, 183 cm), and was able to pick me up and flip me over. Either she's really strong because I'm 155 lbs (70 kg) and/or she was in the middle of an adrenaline rush.

7. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    oh that said "do you like" oops thought it said have you ever

8. sugarcubeigloo

Ummm... Ok. Some real talk from me; I'm not particularly strong. Not that I'm weak per se but in the grand scheme of things a lot of guys have the upper hand on me when it comes to brute force. That said, I can't imagine a lot of guys enjoying being able to win easily. So, I guess if it were to work, it would have to be with someone of my skill set.

Now if we are talking about running, I could run for days. :lol: Perhaps a literal chase would be best for me instead of wrestling.

9. willycubed28

I love play wrestling, usually because I manage to get a piggyback ride out of it. ;-)

10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

No, I'm freaked out by touch.

11. Acm

Acm Guest

I don't like people touching my body but I used to like it a lot and maybe I would still if I didn't have this problem

12. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea i like to play wrestle a lot, in fact i'm a bit aggressive then most guys would think

13. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I love it! Like someone out there said its a total turn on it even turns me on when I'm wrestling with girls haha but I don't ever let anything happen I usually let the guys win cx but the gals I love to get them down haha cx

14. justjade

Yes! I love to play wrestle and play fight and all that. I also love to play argue, which is really fun.

15. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See if I were in your position I would absolutely love it. I am more of a submissive bottom and having a guy manhandle me would be a huge turn on, but alas I am the guy who is 6ft bout 265lbs and I am pretty stout so most guys would have to play dirty in order to win..... Well unless I let you win, but that's just not the same as someone physically tossing me around and holding me down in a display of masculinity now is it?

Running? You wouldn't have to run for days. The end of the block is wayyyy more than plenty.

16. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not overly keen on being man handled. I don't mind holding but anything that involves force makes me feel a little weak and out of control and I don't like that, I think if it was for pleasure.. y'know.. then I would, but I would have to play it dirty to make sure I come out on top haha.

17. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I used to always get a hard on from play wrestling with mates. I just avoid wrestling all together now.

18. Candace

I wouldn't mind it :wink: :lol: with some cute guy that I like, but then again, I'm afraid of having a hard on while playing. So, I avoid it as well.

19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I love this and would do it with friends all the time in high school, now I miss them ):

20. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Play fighting is a lot of fun. :grin: It's kind of a turn on sometimes, but I can ignore those feelings. I mean, I sleep in the same bed as my friends, so play fighting isn't really an issue.