1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell him

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BreezyB, Jul 25, 2014.

1. BreezyB

Im trying to make a big decision for later today. To start one of my friends is in juvie he has been scheduled to get out on August 12. He has been in for about two months but recently started getting home passes for the weekend. On his first home pass i went to see him and when i saw him i went into shock and froze in my tracks this was when i realized i feel like i love him. It doesn't help that has so nice to me and always making sure in taken care and have what i need. Since i realized how strongly i felt for him i decided that i wanted a stronger relationship with him so i want to come out to him.(I've only came out to one boy before and it didn't go well) i tried to do it last week me and him had stayed up til like 4 in the morning talking and watching YouTube but I just couldn't get the words out and decided not to once he used the word Fags. I think he would be accepting but i just get too nervous to take the risk. So i guess what i want to know is should i tell him, woul.d anyone else tell him, and if i were to tell him how should i do it

2. Caelestis

hey bud. First off, do you know whether or not he approves of gays? Because that may be your first step is to find that out.

3. BreezyB

In not sure that he approves of gays but he hadn't done anything before using the word fags that would make me think he doesn't approve

4. CommanderMatt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think before you tell him how you feel just tell him you're gay first. Coming out can be a huge bomb to drop on your friend and telling him how you feel could be an even bigger bomb.