Crush help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ransom Notes, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Ransom Notes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Note: I am an openly gay teenager who has not received any negative opinions that I know of from students in my year, only positive encouragement.

I'm a 15 y/o who has, until this year, was the 'gay best friend' of most of the girls in my form group; I was nothing more than aquaintences with the boys in my form group, until in September when we got our new seats, I was sat next to one of the boys in my class. He wasn't exactly good-looking, not popular at all- not many of the guys in my class are popular- half of the boys in my form group are the sporty kind, and the other half are the video-game players; he fell into the latter.

Like I said, I hardly talked to the guys in my class, so we were pretty silent to begin with and didn't do much until around Christmas; we eventually started talking, and he was surprised to find out I play video games; in fact, he was surprised to find out I actually don't enjoy being camp and a 'gay best friend'. Often, under the desk, he'd press his leg against mine; the first time, I shuffled my leg a bit to check whether he was doing it consciously, and he just pressed back.

After Christmas, we continued to talk a lot in French; he'd tell me about what he was up to, and we often made jokingly-sexual remarks; the first time he did it, he'd say that he's kangaroo me. I could tell it was sexual, but I asked, and he confirmed it was a sex position I found myself always looking forward to French now, and at the start of the week, he'd also point out which days we had French! He started getting more pushy (not complaining!) when he pressed his leg against mine, and he'd often wrap his leg around mine under the desk ☺️.

Eventually, towards march, I started hanging out with the girls less and less; although I am actual friends with some of them, I can tell most of them only hang out with me because I'm gay, always making camp remarks while they know little about who I actually am. Instead (and by now I knew I liked him) he invited me to hang out with the gamer guys. I did so, and I can say honestly that I enjoyed hanging out with the guys (who I soon became good friends with) way more than I did with the girls; I actually talked about things I enjoyed rather than just about being gay. But, I'd also spend a lot of time alone with my crush; and every time he asked me to, usually asking to go with him to his locker or to print some home work off and just end up spending the whole lunch time somewhere quiet with him.

He never talks about romance and crushes; never even commented on people being hot or sexy, whereas his close friends did it all the time.

Eventually, I pretty much stopped spending my school day with the girls and just with the guys, and on weekends if play games of steam with them.

here's the thing, though... often, my crush would be all cold, usually jokingly, and sb all like 'get away from me' in response to a sexual remark, but this didn't affect me.

What affected me was when we talk online, which started this summer, 2 weeks ago; I'm not good at reading peoples feelings through text, and often when I'm chatting with him, he'd just say 'blocked :slight_smile:' and 'ur annoying' in the middle of an online convo and idk whether I say something wrong?. The latter, I can guess is a joke, but often, he does block me; or at least acts like it. I can't tell when I've been blocked on steam; I can still message him, but it doesn't say he receives it.

Today, I was chatting with him, and for the past few days I was muling over something; I got the idea to ask him if he wanted to goto town, and he simply replied 'no' and I said 'kkkk' and he replied 'bc it means I have to see your face'. I haven't spoken to him IRL for 2 weeks, and I honestly couldn't tell whether he was being serious. I want to desperately meet up with him in the summer, but he's not really giving me a reason why not? I read online that some guys would distance themselves if they have a (embarrassing) crush, which just confuses me even more...

Sorry if A) This is in the wrong forum, I just made this account and am new here, sorry! B)This is long winded and I sound pathetic.

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nooooooooo...this is definitely not long winded. Oh please, this isn't pathetic...what is pathetic is obsessing over some guy not replying to your text (personal experience btw.)

You guys sound so cute :3 I'd like to hear if some stuff goes down hehe. But anyway: He saying 'bc it means I have to see your face' can probably be taken in a joking manner. I have not heard of anyone saying that without some degree of joking in the sentence.

3. Ransom Notes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha, I'll try to keep updated should anything happen... might try asking him again today.
    Thank you, Randy! c:

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I don't know first if all anyone who sees you as a trophy isn't someone, you want to be around because I know I felt bad when after beig friends with girls for months they tell me that the real reason they became my friend was because they thought I was gay /.\ like WTF but whatever this is about you so here you go;
    Be careful because even if he does have feelings he might try to distance himself, because he is still closeted and maybe is just as confused as you if not more so, but Don't let him do that(distance himself) force him to meet you. Haha. Before being your crush he is your friend. Don't let him go but don't scare him away either I know I probably sound really confusing right now but I'm sorry for that.

Well I hope I helped but I highly doubt I did

5. Ransom Notes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, I really feel uncomfortable when oeople, usually girls, always talk to me and expect me to act like a flamboyant camp guy. I sometimes do it ironically and as a joke, but these girls expect me to be like that all the time; not even giving an opportunity to talk about things like this.

And yeah, I read about how understanding I have to be and to make sure I'm considering his side of it in terms of understanding his orientation; I really wanna ask him again, but I'm worried that I'll start getting extremely annoying, since a lot of people-friends included- ŵill see that as pushy and simply obsessive... which is kinda what I've been driven to.

But, I'll ask him at least one more time; this time being a bit more serious in trying to get a real reason for not going outta him. Thank you C0! And no, it's not confusing, I understand ^_^