1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would u do 2 bring sparks back in ur relationship?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosepetal, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just curious if ur bf/ gf is working nd is tired and doesn't make time for u what would u do ?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have a conversation, and find out how important the relationship is in the context of other responsibilities. Everyone can find time for the things they consider important, so if your partner can't find time, and the situation isn't temporary, then it may be time to consider finding someone who is willing to put you at a higher priority.

3. Nikky DoUrden

do random fun stuff !
    and play video games, they r never boring :grin:
    like pewdiepie sometimes play those funny games with his friends both on PC and on consoles

4. justjade

Be spontaneous! Try something new together! Surprise your partner with something they love. I know this situation all too well, though. I'm the one who works, and my husband is unemployed. However, where his last job had him working nights, he still sleeps all day. He's trying to change his sleep schedule around so we can spend more time together, but in the mean time, I try to do whatever I can to squeeze in time with him, even if it's just to give him a little kiss or tell him I love him. Another thing that helps is just giving little touches throughout the day. If your partner is tired, watching new movies together or rewatching old favorites is always an option.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are quite a few books on lesbian relationships... maybe you could look up a few and some readers opinions on them...

Communication is important...

If one part is tired, maybe there is too much stress involved ? There are ways to cope with that...

You could just spend time together, do things that both of you like and give you energy... cooking together, taking strolls together... going swimming together... a picknick in a place with a great view... taking a camera and walking through town, making snapshots...

One idea would be a day where one partner may propose something she likes (of course within reason... taking care it doesn't get out of hand, doing things that both are comfortable with... communication is important... ), taking turns, for example twice a month...

#5 jay777, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  6. Candace

I would just spend time together and try to do nice things with my boyfriend, like go out to dinner, walk on the beach, and go to the movies. :slight_smile:

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just read you are straight... there are also books on straight relationships :slight_smile:

This I read as a tip for older couples, being together a long time... better not do that, I have a feeling it might get out of hand... just communicate what the other person likes, and do things together you agree upon and feel comfortable with... just as said, going swimming together... playing softball together... etc...

#7 jay777, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  8. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

crash their workplace :v WORK AT THE SAME PLACE that always ends well

9. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just try to plan some things that are relaxing on their days off. For example, rent some movies, go get your guys nails done, etc.

10. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love that idea :slight_smile:

11. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank u