1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My straight guy crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JayR, Jul 28, 2014.

1. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You know what makes me happy right now is the fact that my straight guy crush is the one doing the effort to talk to me. He calls me by a pet a name ( a non-offensive but rather cute name which was created based on my surname ) which he doesn't do on others. I also call him with a cute name that was created based on his surname. I don't know what that means but i'm liking the attention. He doesn't do it on others, and sometimes he's the one who approach and talks to me. We've been doing it for few months now and yes, i'm not complaining. I remember my best friend teasing me about it. It's just a crush though. I know he will never like me because he's straight. He has a girlfriend. I know he's just being friendly. But yeah, i'm enjoying it, so i felt like sharing it with you guys :icon_bigg

2. Candace

That's great, but does that hurt you inside since you can't truly have him? I mean, we're in the same boat practically. I'm still having to come to terms with the fact that I can't ever be with this person. :/

3. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, It hurts a little of course. But yeah, i've already accepted that he will never like me, so i'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just enjoying the attention while it's still there. How bout you? tell me something about yours. :slight_smile:

4. Candace

Well, he's in China for 40 days, so I have time to think about him. Besides, I have my eyes set on someone else who I know darn well is gay :lol:.

5. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's cute, I wish I could be in your position but the friends I'm out to tend to avoid the subject. Lucky you :icon_bigg

6. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha. I'm not out to him, but i have a feeling he knows? I don't know for sure. But yeah, i can say i'm in a lucky position. I can't stop smiling when he talks to me. He's so cute.

7. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you sure know how to make someone depressed :tears:
    But honestly if you keep on smiling whenever he talks to you he may have an inkling your not heterosexual.
    Lucky bastard. :icon_bigg

8. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't worry bro, that's how far as it's gonna get. I don't expect anything out of it. Besides, i think the backfire is more painful. Whenever he talks to me, i can still feel the pain. It's doubled compared back when we don't know each other yet. So it's a fair game.

9. Candace

The best thing that you can do at this point is to find someone who can fill that void, I suppose. Normally, I'd say "you're the only one that can make yourself truly happy" like a wiseman, but in your case, I think that you just need to find someone else and you can forget about the guy. Why do you like him to begin with? Why are you attracted to him?

10. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nah don't worry, your friend sounds like one in a million
    :icon_bigg

11. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's because of his traits. He's a charming person. Filled with confidence and humor. That's what i liked about him. He's also cute, that's a plus. To sum it up, he's a happy person. Well, i sort of not the happy type. He's my opposite, so i think that's why im attracted to him. You're right, i need to find someone else who will reciprocate my feelngs. Though that was proven to be difficult because im closeted and i don't have that much self esteem. I don't feel attractive. :/

12. Candace

Originally, I used to go after guys like a dog goes after steak :lol:. It proved to be miserable since I never found the right guy and it just seemed like month after month, I liked someone new. What you need to do is relax and let the guy come to you. There has to be someone out there for you. There's 7 billion of us on this planet, do you not think that the one is out there? I guarantee that I just laid back after feeling like I should just give, and voila! Someone out of the blue starts talking to me and we started dating. You don't come off as needy or desperate and you'll be talking to someone who you know, 100 percent sure, that he likes you back. :slight_smile:

13. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow so lucky :grin: I hope that happens to me too. Though it's always a game of chance and luck. But maybe if the planets and stars aligned perfectly, it will happen. haha

14. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find it flattering to have straight freinds, which in my case is 99% of my friends. I don't feel anything toward them, I'm usually the person that if I know someone is straight I don't view them as anything but friends so I couldn't say that I've had a crush on my male friends.

Just be glad you have such an awesome friend and that you two share a bond regardless of sexual orientations. Who knows that might evolve further in the near future, just don't push it, because any wrong decision that you might take could really damage your relationship.

15. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Lucky you! He sounds great and super cute! I don't have any guy friends I'm out to. I'm out to only girls and I'm going to come out to another friend that's a girl on Wednesday over lunch :grin:

16. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, getting attention from your crush sounds great! I remember how I felt when my (celebrity) crush gave me special attention when I met him and how appreciated he made me feel, even if my chances with him are less than zero.

And you can at least enjoy his friendship, being friends is a great thing!