1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infatuation in a relationship (Share Stories)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ambrosio, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Ambrosio

Ambrosio Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been dating this guy for about a month and a half. We have made-out, went a little further, but no sex. :***: The thing is he talks to this gay guy that he used to have a "thing" with. That pisses me off. If you're significant other was talking to his ex', wouldn't you get a little angry. But I guess he is "sort" of honest about it. -- but his ex' was un-faithful.

But I went to the extreme today, since we met on this dating site. Today I sent an email from a different address saying.

"Hi I'm 19 year old, College Student.
    I'm trying to meet people my age
    and perhaps more can happen.
    So if you're interested, reply back"

So far he hasn't replied, perhaps he stopped checking his email.
    Yes, its kind of stalker-ish. But you see, when I love somebody and really like them. I'll go to drastic measures. Please don't judge me for what I do. Its just something I have to deal with. And Usually I don't lose sleep over this.

Have you had similar experiences like this? Share It would be fun to compare and contrast. (&&&)

The thing is, I can judge really good. And I came to the conclusion that from his personality; He wouldn't cheat on me, because he's kind of scared..of what I might do to him. I'm usually capable of doing something extreme or drastic.

#1 Ambrosio, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. smartguy

err i wouldnt suggest doing that again (if he finds out he'll be maaaaad)

ive never really done anything extreme, but ive never had a boyfriend. ive mostly just ended up saying stupid things while trying to bring attention to myself lol

3. Mind Freak

You might be disappointed in the outcome if he responds looking for someone else to date though.

And you better cover your foot steps well too otherwise it'll hurt the possible relationship.

:slight_smile:

4. Ambrosio

Ambrosio Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeahh... !! I'm good at covering my foot-steps. Actually the reason, why I do it is because he used to do that in his past relationships. The thing is he actually has "tested" me before like that. Apparently we made-out with the same guy a while back. That really made it akward.

If he did cheat on me this is the minimum damage I'd cause. (MINIMUM)

I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
    carved my key into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.
    (Via fabulous Carrie Underwood)

I still love him to death though. :smilewave

haha if he cheated on me... oh man... he knows I'd find out. He knows its safer to break up with me. :wink:

#4 Ambrosio, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  5. Mind Freak

Oh gees.
    You sound dangerous. Lol.