1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhhh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by miiow, Jul 28, 2014.

1. miiow

okay so :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i really like this girl in my school. she's really pretty, smart, and nice to everyone. she's popular and has lots of friends. my problem is that i dont know if she's straight or bi. she's dated some guys before, which led me to think that she's straight; but of course people my age probably havent figured out their sexuality yet. im thinking she could also be bi or a femme lesbian (dating guys because she's afraid of coming out). or thats just my wishful thinking, lol... anyways, any advice on how to figure out someones sexuality without knowing them well? we dont talk much because im a wallflower and she's in a bunch of different classes from me. thanks!! :icon_wink

2. idream

idream Guest

I don't think that's an easy feat. My only advice is that you befriend her and find out that way or perhaps just wait for somebody you know is bi or gay. You could always just walk right up to her and start flirting:wink:

3. Yeah, that's pretty difficult to do haha. You could try and observe how she acts around boys and girls-- are there any differences in her behavior? Is she flirty with one over the other, or both? You could also listen to the rumor mill, but if she hasn't confided in anyone about her sexuality, and if she seems straight, there probably won't be much there. If your school has a GSA or something of the sort, you could see if she shows up there.

4. Hexagon

There's not much you can do, really, other than ask.