1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pants that fit better?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by redneck, Jul 29, 2014.

1. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok I've lost over 100lbs but I'm still a bigger guy (38 waist). It seems that no matter what type of jeans I wear the backside looks like this (to be honest they actually look more saggy than the pic). Now I know that I don't have the nicest bottom but can anyone suggest some type/style of jeans that don't make it look like I've had a complete ass-alanche like these do. I really am not into the skinny jeans (would be an oxymoron anyway, hey you have skinny jeans for a fat guy?) but I'd like something that looks better than this. Hell I'd consider women's jeans if I thought they would help.

Sorry I don't want to subject you poor people to the sight of my butt, but I could use some help here.

Attached Files:

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a 38 waist who has the same problem....

3. Peachy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The trouble with skinny jeans is that you have to be skinny to fit them, i.e. have skinny legs!
    I'm a 34" waist and can only get into a size 38" pair of jeans because I have "built" thighs.
    So I need to wear a belt or just wear 'loose fit' instead.