1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hugging

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ters14, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Ters14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have long suspected one of my friends, of being bi.
    Recently, I made it to my hometown, to visit and he was leaving a business, and saw me. He immediately backed his truck up, got out and came to give me a hug with a handshake.
    Over the next few weeks, he'd find any reason to touch me. He teaches a workout class, and would pat me on the shoulder, or have me push him to test his balance on an exercise. He pushed me back, saying, "To pay you back for pushing me."

I signed a liability waiver in the event of an injury but he was still overpowering and overprotective. When the class did difficult lifts, he'd make me demonstrate it but if I didn't do it right a certain number of times, he'd make me go workout with the beginners. He claimed the lifts were difficult and he didn't want me getting hurt and that he didn't want my money making smile to be messed up.

While doing burpees and pull ups, he came and moved a jump rope, from the bar and said he didn't want me getting hurt.

When I left before, I wrote him numerous letters all but telling him I love him. He took them all and never said they were inappropriate or to stop sending them. When I left again, I gave him a gift I knew he would like. He gladly took it and told me to give him a hug and to keep in touch.

He doesn't respond when I send an occasional fb message but he loves when I write him letters, although he seldom writes back. There's many more details but what's your opinion?

2. mangotree

Does he know you're bi?
    To me it sounds like you're perceiving him through love/lust goggles. Meaning your deep hearted wish and hope that he likes you romantically is so strong that you the reality covered in a rose-tinted fog.
    Everything you've described is just that of a caring friend and good work practices.
    That's just my opinion, sorry.

Peace (*hug*)

3. Ters14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Considering I've seen him staring at me for no reason all and have seen him stand close, staring deeply into my eyes, it is weird. Especially when saying how concerned he is. Considering that he good gamed me, recalling the time he walked into a room and said, "Good morning, sunshine," I would love to believe what you say. The time he and his wife happened to come to my job and he stared as he saw me and continued to stare uncomfortably as his wife stood there was also inexplicably strange. It was even more odd that he would have me do squats in front of him, near his crotch and I had to physically move him. I have many people I care for but don't repeatedly press them to be closer to me, like he's consistently done. Just as he insisted on taking over the process of my next career move although I pointedly informed him that a family friend who was in the same career, was helping me. I didn't even like him initially, but came to love him. Maybe I want things to be a certain way to an extent but I had plenty of time before to analyze without any deep emotions being involved.

4. Ters14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not to mention the time he complimented me on my haircut and another occasion, where he conversed with someone else but turned and winked at me soon as that conversation ended and made sure no one else saw.

5. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it sounds more like a lust thing then it is about love. when you look at it, it almost sounds like he wants to "do it" with you. at the same time, he seems awful caring about a guy that just works out with you.