1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vacation ideas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starfish, Jul 29, 2014.

1. starfish

So I am taking off the first week of September. It has been a very stressful year, and I am looking forward to some time off.

I am trying to decide what I want to do.

I am considering going to Southern Decadence, but not sure if I want to spend a weekend partying.

I am also considering just staying home and doing nothing.

I also wouldn't mind going back up to Banff and spending some time in the mountains. Or maybe go somewhere I haven't been before.

2. Candace

I loved Banff when I went back in 2005! I'd suggest going up to Jasper and heading over towards Yoho, Kootenay and that Glacier NP if you're interested. Vancouver is down in that direction too, if you're willing to drive for a while :slight_smile:.

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I once looked up the sightseeing spots in my area... and found some really beautiful places.

4. starfish

I love Vancouver, been there twice already. I am planning to go back this winter for a Canucks game.

Right now I am leaning toward taking a road trip somewhere. I don't know. Maybe just getting in my car and driving for a while.

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't know how much time you have, or how far you are willing to travel by car, but what about driving along the west coast of the United States?

6. Pereirar

Pereirar Guest

Depends on what you want and your price range dude! If your looking to travel i would recommend IVHQ and volunteer while your at! Its cheaper than any website I've seen and you really get a great experience. Or Couchsurf.com if your not looking to volunteer but still want some cheap accommodations! Don't stay at home and do nothing! Trust me it will be good for the first day then boring after...