1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual ladies who have a preference for men. I have a "?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lola LaRouge, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Lola LaRouge

Lola LaRouge Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Isn't it annoying when you mention to a straight guy that you are dating, that you are bisexual and a instant smile spread across his face with dirty thoughts about you, and other girls? And he then will eventually ask you to do something involving the steretotype we face for his pleasure?

It's almost like straight men view us, as playtoys, and not true relationship material. It sucks:tears:

2. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not even a girl and I have immense hatred for the notion...

3. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They do it either if you have a preference for men or not... and yes, it sucks. Nobody has done it to me, but I had a boyfriend who said "I don't mind if you cheat on me with a girl, as long as you let me watch". Ew...

4. Hexagon

Same.

5. Jenna0780

While many straight men do fantasize about two women together, there are straight men who don't fit that stereotype. We shouldn't stereotype them as well, as it would make it just as harsh.

6. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know a guy who was okay with his girlfriend sleeping/getting with other women (although not watching as far as I know). I didn't get it. Needless to say it didn't work out. He's a bit notorious for getting into unhealthy relationships though.

7. sarahpenny02

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i've hd to deal with people like this before- it really makes me sick.

8. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I've had women I dated and men alike ask me for threesomes. I hate threesomes. Not all the men I have dated have asked me... well scratch that...all the men I dated after I came out asked me. But they quickly learned that wasn't going to happen. Not that threesomes are bad; just not really my thing. Most women and men I have dated have been users unfortunately. Right now I am so lucky to be dating the sweetest, kindest guy. And he is bi too. We have talked through a lot of issues. It's great to be with someone who gets you. If you have a preference for guys, why don't you try dating a bi guy. Not saying it will be easy for you to find a bi guy.... I got lucky he was the brother of my friend lol.... And not saying you are gonna click with every guy bi you meet. But it might be worth the shot to look for a bi guy to date! :slight_smile:

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hate this too and I'm not bisexual. I have been asked by a few couples to join after they knew I'm lesbian.:dry:

10. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is very true...

11. TurtleCat

Well, what about people who are into polyamory/open relationships? I'm not saying it's something that works for everyone but I personally don't have a problem with it as long as everything is 100% honest and consensual.

As for the topic on hand, well, I guess I've experienced this a bit firsthand with my husband. I'm bisexual but with a preference for women, and when I talked to my husband about having a desire for females, he actually said he was OK with me dating and sleeping with other women. But since then he has done a few things that have, erhm, made me a little less than comfortable... but I feel like maybe I shouldn't complain because I'm lucky to have a guy that's OK with it to begin with. I honestly just feel a little torn sometimes because I truly and do love my husband but I have a strong desire to be with women, too, and I'm just trying to figure out the best way to make that work.

It bothers me to the extent that some guys will actually harass women about it and it also sometimes makes lesbianism and female bisexuality look like a big joke. Like we're all doing it to please some guy and not for own desires or any sort of emotional aspect of it.

12. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just didn't get it as it was only women. Each to their own, but their relationship was pretty awful, ending in him not leaving her alone and following her home and...well I guess my opinion on their situation is skewed by my knowledge of the outcome. And his other relationships. Before that, I didn't have a problem with it, and I guess you don't know what you'd do til you're in the situation. Sounds like it's working okay for you at the moment?

13. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Literally nobody is saying all straight men are like that, this topic isn't about the men who aren't like that... so why make it about them and their feelings?

14. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Turtlecat, I agree with you 100 percent. While I am NOT into 3somes and will NEVER do one, I don't think it is bad for concenting people to have 3somes if that is what they are into. But don't make assumptions and stereotypes about bisexuality. NOT you... I mean people in general... and guys, women, whoever it is not cool to pressure someone into a threesome. My boyfriend and I have a somewhat open relationship. He is cool with me having a girlfriend but not cool with me sleeping around which I would never do! And he wouldn't be cool with me sleeping with a man since he is meeting my needs in that area and we are in a relationship. Same with me. I am cool if he ever needs a guy as long as he isn't sleeping with a lot of men; and I am not cool with him sleeping with another woman. It's all about communication and setting boundaries and most of all RESPECT for your partner. :slight_smile:

15. Jenna0780

I say that because this post doesn't say "some straight guys," it merely says "straight guys." Under that assumption, we are talking about all straight men, and it is wrong to stereotype them, as they do to us. We're only returning the favor. You don't think that straight men who aren't like that would be offended if they read this??? It would be just as infuriating, if not more so, as the people who are complaining about being subject to stereotyping, are stereotyping as well. And at that point, are we really much better than the straight guys who do stereotype bisexuals in such a manner?

Just some food for thought.

16. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Would I be offended if my boyfriend told me about one of his fantasies and asked if I would consider doing that with him? No.

17. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Men are horndogs plain and simple, same with women, but there not as “obvious” with their urges.

18. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Women are not as obvious with their urges because it isn't seen as appropriate for a women to be overly sexual. Why do you think women are branded as sluts for sleeping around, but men are praised on their sexual prowess? Likewise, a women who actively pursues a man for a relationship, sexual or romantic, is seen as desperate.

I don't think there is anything wrong with desiring a threesome - but if the person you're in a relationship with isn't up for it, then you really need to let it go and accept that it isn't going to happen. But, who knows - there are probably plenty of women out there would be more than willing to engage in a threesome with their partner.

19. Lola LaRouge

Lola LaRouge Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    But I clearly said straight men that we have dated. For me to say all straight men think like that would mean, my pussy is worn out from,screwing the whole straight male population of this world.

I am just speaking from experience, and I worded that way, from a reason. And to hell with men, and their damn feelings.

20. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you attract horrible men because you're a horrible woman? Just a thought.