1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quirkiest celebrity you've had a same-sex crush on

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kosygin, Jul 30, 2014.

1. kosygin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi:

Usually when people talk about physical attraction they are talking about how good looking someone is. For a guy the standard is someone like Brad Pitt or George Clooney and for women the standard is someone like Scarlett Johansson or Reese Witherspoon -- people who have perfect features and perfect bodies. But for some people, it could be some some quirky aspect about someone's appearance or personality that gives them fits of passion.
    Maybe the nerdiest nerd has some sexual quality that lights a fire in you.
    Well, for me it's Pee-Wee Herman. Not Paul Reubens, but his skinny suit, bow-tie, slick-haired, funny-voiced persona Pee-Wee. There's something about his quirky manners and appearance that really turns me on. I tell people that I must be weird because I have a crush on Pee-Wee Herman. And they reply, no, you just have different tastes.
    So if you are a male or a female my question is: What offbeat or quirky celebrity do you have a major same-sex crush on?

2. Santana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think for me it could be Lisa Kelly from IRT or Milla Jovovich. I guess, they are not exactly like Reese Witherspoon...

3. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Am I the only person that has never had a celebrity crush?!

4. PurpleGrey

Well, mine aren't that out there. Marla Singer, Mrs Wallace, Emilie Autumn.

P.S. You just gotta respect a man who can admit he's got as unconventional a crush as Pee-wee Herman. You, sir, are cool.

5. TerrorStar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mois¨¦s Arias *_*

6. Silas

Kunal Nayyar from Big Bang Theory! Mostly cuz of the character Raj that he plays on the show, he's no Brad Pitt but I find him adorbs as hell :grin:

7. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Steve Merchant. I would destroy that man..

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

A few years ago I became obsessed with the tv show Damages and developed a crush on Patty Hewes (played by Glenn Close). It was so weird because she's like four decades older than me and definitely no Xena!

9. Candace

Antonio Banderas :lol:

10. kosygin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, thanx for the replies.
    You can also include quirky characters that an actor may have played.
    Maybe you've wanted to touch tongues with the Joker
    or perhaps be Xena: Warrior Princess' main squeeze.

For me, I search out beauty in slightly out-of-the-way places.
    You might have seen the movie Cabaret -- It's a musical about the sordid nightlife in 1930's Germany.
    Joel Grey plays the ghoulishly flamboyant Emcee of the Kit Kat Club. There's just something sinister about his accent; his make-up and his lipstick that you know you'll be in for a night of sheer decadence. And remember, it's all about same-sex crushes.

11. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there's this Swedish comedian and TV-show host (his name is Anders Johansson but he's not famous outside Sweden so I don't blame anyone for not knowing who he is) and I fell for him because of his cute dialect and that he splutters and stutters so often when he talks. I also think he is very charming, handsome and has a beautiful smile, but it was the way he talks that hooked me.

And the character that Harpo Marx plays in all the old Marx Brother movies! I think he is so cute and I like that he doesn't talk at all but find other (more or less annoying) ways of expressing himself. I also like how he changes personality when he sits down to play the harp, from silly clown to a serious angel.

#11 Harp Grey, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  12. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well there a LOT of actors and actresses that I think are hot. Dunno if I would use the word crush...lol But as far as a quirky celebrity I find hot, that would have to be hands down Drew Barrymore. I LOVE her pouty lips. :slight_smile:

13. Data

Data Guest

Ian Somerhalder due to his amazing acting as Damon on Vampire Diaries. His facial expressions were so seductive and sexy. I loved it when he would get animated on the show. Of course, being a vampire is incredibly sexy as well. :3

14. Silas

Speaking of Xena I just remembered someone else I had a crush on who fits in the quirky category - Joxer/Ted Raimi!! :grin: He was adorable with his clumsy accident-prone self :lol:

15. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I had a crush on Yuuno from Mirai Nikki, I wish she was my stalker and not Yukki's. That's actually kinda messed up.

16. SomeLeviathan

Not a celebrity, but a funny historical crush. Preface: I'm not a Marxist, just enjoy Soviet Histiography.

Young Grigory Zinoviev (1908 mug shot) gets me in all the right ways.

The guy who played Zinoviev in the 1992 HBO 3 hour monster "Stalin" was pretty hot too.

#16 SomeLeviathan, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  17. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I approve! Joxer is funny and adorable:slight_smile: Ted is awesome!

18. tulipinacup

Hmm for girl, it's probably Bjork and for a guy I have to go for Neville Longbottom before everyone else realised he was hot.

19. Pereirar

Pereirar Guest

The only celebrity I have ever really found extreme hot is adam levine...Not a huge of the music or his attitude though...Honestly normal people turn me on a lot more then celebrities...

20. justme94

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not so sure many people will know who she is, seen as she's just in a soap over here in England, but... She's called Alison King. She's in her 40s but oh my she is hotttttttttt.

Another one would maybe be Amy Lee? Although I'm not sure she's quirky...but she's classed as quirky either lol.

For a man though I think Simon cowell is quite attractive :| I'm not sure whether that's down to his power or what but there we go. Although I know if I was close to him - I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. He's not even my usual man type :lol:

---------- Post added 1st Aug 2014 at 06:18 AM ----------

^ I say power but he's not exactly king of the world, but you know what I mean lol