1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maselalala, Aug 2, 2014.

1. maselalala

Hey guys I know we all date here, but does anyone have a "type"?

2. Polterpup

Are we talking personality, looks, or both?

3. SomeLeviathan

Personality wise I like someone who is intellectual with whom I can have conversations. Someone supportive and caring.

As far as physically, I tend to like clean shaven (just facial hair) males with short brown hair.

With females, my type is also brunettes :v

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm type as in personality and physical right?

Well I have preferences but obviously it's just me :slight_smile:

For personality I'd love a girl who's positive and passionate about life, like she has interests and loves adventure and traveling. A girl who's funny and not afraid to get excited about things. Definitely someone who likes to try new things and just have fun haha. But like, I would love to date a girl who's smart (hopefully creative) too. Not just typically school smart, intellectual with plenty of ideas. Also kind of course.

One of my first real crushes (on a girl) was on someone who I could talk to hours and hours for. Our conversations would range from jokes to serious questions about life and society, right the way back to jokes, and then back to dreaming about our futures. We would write stories together and help each other out with everything. We couldn't stop talking. It was great :slight_smile:

As for physical preferences, well they're not as important and if I met the right girl to be honest I wouldn't mind too much what she looked like. But maybe blonde/light or dyed hair, glasses, cute smile, piercings (I have a huge thing for piercings, especially nose and lips), tall, tattoos maybe, freckles? Haha I've seen so many cute girls out there, all girls are cute and hot, so.

As for guys, I guess dating guys romantically I'd like a boy who's kind and smart and also passionate about life, has plenty of interests :slight_smile: Though I think girls would always be my preference :icon_wink

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not dating. I like tall dark and handsome

6. idream

idream Guest

Haven't dated yet, but physically I like very feminine girls with long brown hair and curves (size doesn't mattercx) or girls with short hair and tattoos, peircings and such
    As for personality, I want somebody witty, intelligent, funny and easy to converse with

7. Candace

I like intellectual, silly, full of personality, and really cute :3.

8. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not dated yet but I like smart people who I can be around without wanting to rip my hair out, looks wise I don't mind

9. maselalala

I'm really varied physically, but I really prefer someone with a good personality... like someone who's caring, compassionate, loving, sensitive, sweet... I also have a type I guess.... I like mixed race, other white guys, Filipinos, brazilians, some Indians, but above all the physical traits, you gotta be a bit younger than me lol.
    Like I could go 14 to 16 or 17.... But yea a bit younger and has a good personality is good enough for me! . :grin:

10. the haunted

Physically:

I prefer tomboys and more androgynous girls. I think it's so incredibly sexy when a girl can look cute wearing men's clothing. Not necessarily all the time (unless of course they want to :slight_smile:). Overall a simple, casual style. I'm not one for girls who look like they came straight off the runway. I prefer average, honestly. Any hair color is fine with me as long as it suits them. I think freckles are so stinkin' cute.:love: Piercings and tasteful tattoos are cool with me. I'm a sucker for nose rings (especially the hoop kind).

Personality-Wise:

I love girls who care about... things. Just things. Things that we don't necessarily have to agree on, but that she's passionate about. For example, I'm not a vegetarian nor do I plan on being one any time soon, but I think it's very cool if a girl says she's a vegetarian. It means she cares about animal rights and makes a conscious effort to not eat meat.

I love girls who are intelligent and well read. I myself am not a huge reader, so I find girls who read (or even write) to be extremely attractive.

I'm also a huge fan of creativity. A girl who's an artist, musician, or writer is a huge turn on.

I like a girl who stands up for herself and isn't afraid to question what she's taught or question authority. Someone who makes decisions for herself without being pressured by her peers or parents.

I like girls who are spontaneous and party friendly. Being down for anything goes a long way with me. I thrive on spontaneous decisions haha.

11. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tall, Pale, Fun and Laid backkk. I like a fun date, maybe lunch and then do something just after like a movie. Lunch you can talk and get to know each other and then a movie is romantic and I can attempt to work some magic haha

12. KazTastic

An office job that pays 6 figures, with plenty of opportunities for paid overtime.

Sure, it's not a type of person, but employment>relationships.

13. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far as looks: I always go for someone bigger and taller than me.

Personality: someone who can make me laugh and can easily hold a conversation

14. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I don't even know, it just happens and it's getting rarer

15. Gregarity

Physical appearances don't matter to me as much, though I have a weakness for soft bodied boys and a genuine, honest smile.

For everything else, I want a literal best friend. Someone I could trust my life to. Someone intelligent, kind; independent yet happy with being in my company. Someone who values and actively employs clear communication. Someone I'd be comfortable growing old with. Someone I could pour my heart on to. Someone who will listen, and who I want to listen to. Someone that I could confidently tell them when they do something wrong or something that upset me or others I care about and not have to worry about an arguement because they'll be mature and apologize and LEARN from it. Someone that can expect the same from me, to the letter. Everthing that comes with the nomenclature of absolute best friend, with intimacy and sex on the side. That's what I want.

With date constituting a night of ice cream and Pokemon and Tumblr and whatever other fun things crop up. A+ date. Tenouttaten.

16. Candace

Someone who has a nice face/body (I seems shallow when I say this, but... :/), great personality, with whom I can converse on a myriad of topics. I want the guy to be my best friend too, in addition to being my lover.

17. TurtleCat

Personality-wise, I like someone who is intelligent and artsy, like me. I tend to prefer those who are a bit of a social outcast or introvert, I can't really relate to someone who is all extroverted as well.

Physical appearance isn't as important but I do have certain types I am more attracted to, I guess... I love black or red hair on a girl and I prefer a slim to average figure. I also prefer a girly girl to a butch but I'd be willing to date a butch.