1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused?????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by notsurewhattodo, Aug 3, 2014.

1. notsurewhattodo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I thought that i finally was happy when i came out as a lesbian....But now seeing i have said something to my best friend.. I have been really thinking again of what actually am I. I'm now doubting myself if I am lesbian or should I start dressing and acting like a male. I have always liked looking at females. But I have also thought there was something wrong with me. I always thought I should of been born a male not a female...i have had that thought ever since i was small. How can i deal with all these thoughts that are going through my head right now...

2. Candace

I think you'd be better off posting this in the coming out section entitled "gender identity and expression" and the latter. I hope you find the answers that you're looking for :slight_smile:.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel that you should do what feels natural but you don't have to dress like a man to be a lesbian like you don't have to dress like a woman to be a gay man.

4. scub

start wearing guys clothes and see how you feel.. my guess is you just have to experiment.