1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same-sex friends purposely flaunting themselves around you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the haunted, Aug 3, 2014.

1. the haunted

I love my best friend to pieces, but she really gets under my skin sometimes. She is very narcissistic and thrives off of attention/compliments/people liking her.

She told me to please promise her to never fall in love with her like all her good guy friends did. Of course I promised her that because she's my best friend and that's how I like it. Period.

But I feel like she is constantly throwing herself at me. Dangling herself in my face or something like that. She sends me a lot of risque snapchats, walks around naked in front of me (she did that before I came out too), asks me if she's pretty, gets mad if I say that she's not my type. Just the other night at around 1:30 a.m. she asked me to come over and snuggle with her because she's lonely (her and her bf broke up). Of course I did it because I'm weak to women. Especially my best friend.

But it's all getting really annoying and making me feel uncomfortable. Like she's trying to force me into being a pervert or something. What should I do? :confused: Do you have friends that do this?

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what you mean, my friend is like that too ut on a smaller scale with the attention thing. Whenever you feel like she's trying to make you be a pervert, try to ignore her the best you can, she may get the message that you don't enjoy what she's doing.