1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikoto, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Mikoto

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Title says all, how did you get your first kiss & what did it feel like.Imma start with mine:

My First Kiss
    My first kiss was accidental. Believe me, Im still grieving over it. So, it was a regular school day, everyone was working and dying to get out. When the bell signalled home time, we all ran for the door. Knowing how thin I am, and how likely I am to get squished, I came out last. Little did I know, my friend and his girlfriend were about to kiss just outside the door. I bursted out and looked left. I got kissed. I know it sounds so fantastic it just might be a fantasy, but that's what it FELT like. When he said it was accidental tho I got tore in 2. So.... Get posting!

(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Never had one. -bawls-

3. Data

Data Guest

Still waiting...:tears:

4. Kenaria

Hate to be a downer but same as the two above .-.

5. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately it was at a club two weeks ago. Hey, I was exploring my newfound sexuality, had about 5 drinks and this American guy came up to me asked me to dance and nature took its course. Of course it ended with a kiss, since I wouldn't lose my same sex virginity to a stranger, but I had to do it and it felt great.

Edit: Wait! I kissed my first guy when I was 4 years of age, he was a freind of mine and my mom caught us and, well... since then my life changed, since I wouldn't kiss another guy until two weeks ago... at a club... 18 years later...

6. BelleFromHell

Nope, never had one. I'm a "virgin" in every sense of the word.*

*except in the "women who does not assert herself in anyway, or has never stuck anything down there for hygenic purposes" sense.

7. Tardis221B

Never been kissed, unless you count a childhood kiss that I have zero recollection of.

According to my parents I kissed a boy my age on the 4th of July when I was a little over 3. As the story goes I supposedly kissed him, and afterwards his dad asked if he like and he said yes . . . But I only know this from being told this story almost every year. I honestly have no memory of this ever happening :confused:

And according to my brother, he and his friend dared the friend's younger brother, and he kissed me on when I was in 1st grade. But again no memory of either incident. (maybe the lack of memories of young childhood kisses are a sign that I'm not attracted to the opposite gender . . .hmm interesting.)

8. EvoDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Still haven't had my first guy kiss *sniffle* but I did kiss my 4th grade GF underwater while at her b-day party at the pool.!

9. Princess Danica

Mine was back in '09. Was on my 3rd "date" (more like just hanging out really) with this girl, and me being extremely awkward and not knowing what I was doing, went for a kiss on the cheek (because I was too chicken to go for the lips) and after she saw my epic fail (because it was dark outside and I could barely see) she jumped up to my mouth quickly and randomly and planted me on the mouth. I didn't even get to really enjoy it because it was so quick and unexpected. So much for a memorable moment.

I don't count it though, because it was a girl. Still waiting for my first kiss from a guy. Hopefully it will be better than that other one...

10. julianne

Not counting a kiss I can't remember when I was 6 or 7, my first kiss with a boy was with my first boyfriend when I was 16! It was at the end of our second date and I asked him if I could kiss him. It was just a quick peck, but I was really excited about it at the time.

My first kiss with a girl was with my current girlfriend, almost 3 months ago. We were at a graduation party, and we were a little (lot) drunk. We were lying down very close to each other in a field. She said "I could kiss you right now" and I said "maybe you should". We started making out. We ended up in a circle of people who were passing around a joint, and we practically rolled on top of a few people. Afterwards we went somewhere slightly less public and talked about our feelings for one another and decided to start dating. We were afraid that we would forget about our decision and ran around the party trying to find the most sober person there and tell them we were dating in case we forgot. This ended with us screaming "ARE YOU SOBER??? WE'RE GIRLFRIENDS!!! WE'RE DATING!!! THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

It was all a bit embarrassing, but I don't think we would ever have done it without a bit of "liquid courage". I wouldn't have wanted it any other way :slight_smile:

And to everyone still waiting on your first kiss, don't worry. Someday you'll be in the right place at the right time and you'll be glad you waited until it was right :slight_smile:

11. Delta

I kissed all sorts of friends and family as a child, so I'm not even going to bother with those. XD

My first romantic kiss with a boy, I was 12, and it was really flat and kinda boring and anticlimactic. :/

My first romantic kiss with a girl, I was 16, and I'd just met my long distance girlfriend for the first time since we started dating, and she waited until our parents went inside, then grabbed me and kissed me extremely enthusiastically under a tree in her front yard... She was honestly not a natural at kissing, and there was too much tongue, but there were still fireworks and we still laughed and felt giddy and cuddly and cute together. :slight_smile: We're still together four years later... <3

12. MatthewJS

March 9th, 2014. around 4:30 AM Sunday Not even bothering going into details. But my best friend was my first kiss, since I am madly in love with him and he knows. also, it was out of pity. HIS LIPS WERE SO FUCKING SOFT AND HE IS ONE DAMN GOOD KISSER!!!! (yes, I do keep track of dates and times in my mind!)

13. RAdam

My first kiss was at a big house/techno party, I went out with a group of people and we took some MDMA and some speed. There was this Scandinavian girl who went with us and I was dancing with her. Im gay so I didn't feel anything for her but she kept staring in my eyes and in the back I saw one of her friends cheer her up and stop when she noticed I saw her. So I was like well fuck this and I tongue fucked her in the face, wouldn't even call it kissing because there were barely lips involved only tongue. I must have looked rediculous because we did it for about 6 hours ( entoxicated) it felt amazing but people told me later on it looked like we were eating eachothers faces off. And I had my eyes open the entire time so that must have looked freaky as hell.
    Later her friend told me to go with them ( obviously she wanted sex) but I told her I was tired ( typical gay response).

Not so romantic I know but my experience :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

PS: Never kissed a guy, because I'm only out on emptyclosets.

#13 RAdam, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  14. Elmah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My first kiss was with a girl who was my bestfriend when we were about 8-9,I really liked her and one day I told her"Lets do what they do in the movies"and then I kissed her-a short peak on the lips but still it meant something to me :slight_smile:

15. BornAnew

Haha do we count kisses in Primary School? I think I was like 6 & we were playing 'Family' in the large doll house.

First kiss with a guy was with my then boyfriend when I was 20.

16. jahow95

Not counting primary school in which there were a few, playing kiss chase in the early years... first serious one was when i was saying goodbye to my first girlfriend just before she went away for a while at age 13/14

17. Candace

December 11th, 2012 with my first boyfriend. I really regret it now, but we made out on my couch.

18. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Still waiting for mine :grin:

19. patric

patric Guest

First guy guy kiss I was 26 - OMG I couldn't believe it was me doing it. It felt unreal, my heart was racing.

20. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was with a guy who didn't really like me but liked to kiss, so we used to behind a skip. I was like 15 and must of thought I could kiss him into a relationship but looking back it is quite funny because it was such a silly thing to be feeling haha.

All we did was meet on a wednesday each week at this youth bar, text to meet, go behind this gross skip where people could obviously see us, kiss and maybe grope each other a bit and then bugger off home when we were bored. Not very exciting.. sorry haha