1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Levels of cheating. Be honest whats the worse kind. Is it....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lola LaRouge, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Lola LaRouge

Lola LaRouge Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    .... Being cheated by someone of a different race.

Religion

Gender-This would really fuck me up.

A friend, or family-This is pretty fucked up too.

Someone who is younger than you.

2. BelleFromHell

Well, I wouldn't tolerate ANY of the "levels," but if I have to pick the worst one, it'd be either "other Gender" or "friend/family member."

If she cheated on me with a man, I'd feel like she only used me for sex, and that I couldn't satisfy her as much as a man could.

As for friend/family member, I don't have very many friends, and my family is nearly dead to me at this point. I have enough trouble with my family already, and, unlike most people, I don't have enough friends to be throwing them away all willy-nilly, so that would hurt pretty bad.

3. the haunted

Cheating in any form isn't cool by me, but the worst would have to be with a friend or family member. That would mean two different people who are close to you are doing you wrong.

4. Ticklish Fish

cheating on tax

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    All levels are wrong to me :tantrum:

6. Gen

Gen

Cheating at Scrabble- Some trust just can't be earned back.

Seriously, though I couldn't care less about the circumstance. Things won't be well regardless.

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

.... And why exactly would these factors make any difference, or find any need to be mentioned? :dry:

8. Princess Danica

Cheating is cheating to me, but it would definitely be worse if it was with a friend or family member (personally a friend for me because my family and I aren't that close these days) because like the haunted said, it would mean two different people who are close to you are doing you wrong... and that would be twice the heartache.

9. the haunted

My thoughts exactly.

10. Delta

Race wouldn't bother me much, tbh. Or religion.

For gender, that would bother me a lot. Since she's a Kinsey 6, it probably wouldn't be a man, but like a femme girl. That would be crushing because it's like, they have something I could never give, and maybe society is right that they're beautiful and I suck.

Family, would be weird, since my only female family are my straight sisters. That's too unrealistic to bug me even in theory. Friend... I see that as the most likely. It's probably bug me less that a stranger honestly, because at least I'd know who they were and what they had to give that I didn't, so I could give up over analyzing. :slight_smile:

Someone younger than me would just involve me wondering what happened to her standards, since we're 20 and going much younger involves dating high schoolers again. Older wouldn't bother me much more, either.

But I am in a (very narrowly) open relationship, in which we can date and get close to other people if the other approves of them, so it's less of jealousy and more the issue of her not trusting me or considering my feelings long enough to just get permission. Or if it was someone I denied permission for, I'd be mad at her for breaking my trust and doing it anyway.

11. Lola LaRouge

Lola LaRouge Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    because it should

12. AlexTheGrey

I'm still not sure why it should make a difference though.

Gender, I can see how it'd hurt more. Family and friends, it'd hurt more since two people I trusted betrayed that trust. Age, sure, I can see how it'd hurt, but it reflects more on the other person than myself.

Race and religion seem like total nonstarters though. Why should these ever matter?

13. BornAnew

The worst kind I'd think is when it's been a repeated thing, when it's an affair. As that means it wasn't just about physical but also emotional cheating.

14. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think any form of cheating is wrong, I can only imagine I would be hurt the same in any situation.

I don't think I could justify one over the other, it's never right and I wouldn't want to use any particular one as an excuse.

15. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If my boyfriend cheated on me with one of my friends it would take atleast a few years for me to trust again, last time that happened to me it took me three years and my boyf was the first person I fully trusted in that case.
    Also kinda because I've been cheated on in every relationship except the current one. Granted the fact I am gay probably had something to do with girls cheating on me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, cheating is a relationship killer. I don't care who it's with, it's totally unforgivable in all circumstances and there are no second chances.

17. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, why? Please explain?

Why would being of a different religion, race, or gender matter at all?

???

18. Lola LaRouge

Lola LaRouge Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Because it matters to me greatly, and some others.If it does not matter to you, then that's great for you.I am not going into personal details of why.I just thought i would mention it.

19. Candace

I'm one of those who says that "cheating is cheating, no matter in what form".

20. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I have been cheated on sooo much I will NOT tolerate it at all. If I am cheated on, that's it. My boyfriend and I are both bi so we have the potential for an open relationship when we want that. But there are rules. Whenever I went out with a girl, I asked him first and got his blessing and the other girl met my boyfriend. I would never go behind my boyfriend's back. Nothing shadey. There is no reason not to be upfront and honest. If you go behind my back, honesty in the relationship is gone and I lose trust in you. Gender... I don't have a problem with my boyfriend being with a man; I probably would have a problem if he wanted another girl. But if he went behind my back and slept with a guy (or girl) and didn't bother to tell me, then that is when I have a BIG problem and then we are done. Also, cheating with a friend or family member would hurt big time. But I won't forgive any type of cheating. You cheat and we are done. Especially when you have the bonus of being polly there is NO need to go behind your partners back. Talk about it and get the ok. And if you don't get the ok, be cool about it and respect your partner. Sorry about the rant! lol