1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess What?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lesbeme25, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Lesbeme25

Lesbeme25 Guest

Well finally Single AF and theres no doubt about it
    Lifes goes on i guess ppl hurt y and u just hav to stand up for urself

2. tulipinacup

Life does go on. I read a quote that says "I have found that if you love life, it will love you back" and I think it's true. There's honestly more to it than what we think on what life really is.

3. Lesbeme25

Lesbeme25 Guest

That quotations means alot i like it so tell me more about it and enlighten me?cuz someone just said im too negative for them lol

4. tulipinacup

I've been always negative too but being negative isn't always a bad thing. It just means you are being realistic in a way.

Loving life does not mean that you appreciate only the good things that is happening as well as relying on the positive things going on around you. You learn to appreciate the bad things as well. As for me, I've been through a lot of crap and lack of self esteem as well as a recent break up. It does hurt but these are things that will make you stronger in the long run.

I thought that being hard as a rock will make better. That if I let these feelings not bother me will make a better person but it didn't. I have learned that once I have accepted that I'm vulnerable and weak, you learn from it that you are human.

Don't get too sidetracked from things that you think that will bring you down more. Talk to friends, read a book, find a hobby, walk with you dog, try listening to your intuition more, exercise, go eat the most delicious food you can find.

5. sarahpenny02

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    *virtual hug*

6. Candace

*another virtual hug*

7. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) You're right, life does go on.

8. Lesbeme25

Lesbeme25 Guest

Yeah very true but right now i dont hav those friends that i can talk too i do exercise and stuff but still falling inlove with her dis deep is really messin me up badly i also drink when i dont use to but she needed de time i havent meet her in person we dated 1yr in 3 months then just right now i ask for a second chance she told me to just maybe when she see me i person maybe we can go back, i honestly feel horrible right now and im stuck on this house since on dont belong on this country im in now i just wanna get back home and finish my studies and be a better person but having a not supporting family really sucks and its hard to hav friends here since i dont speak japanese since its not my forst language so yeah its just triple sucks for me right now idk where or what im gonna do

9. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [youtube]0HbUv8Bzdeo[/youtube]

Life goes on.

10. Lesbeme25

Lesbeme25 Guest

Omg cant believe this so she starts dating a prostitute and then she let her guy friend bad mouth me calling me a "fat pig","stupid",and asking for my nude pics!!!like wth?and she just said"he took my phone lol!" Wtf is that?smh people dis days:frowning2:

11. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  12. BornAnew

*hugs* ...sorry to hear this!! You will get through his :slight_smile:

It'll all get betteeeeer in time!!