1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boredom and curiosity do not mix well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Browsing Google found this what seem or uke are you quiz...and...well.....yea....apparently I'm an innocent uke..... Thought I'd share the quiz with u all see what others get xD just a fun thing to do and thought others might like it lol. SemeUke.com - Home of the Seme Uke Quiz - Seme Uke Personality Test - Gay Personality Quiz
    Post what u got! You can also look at the different personalities by clicking on the personalities choice at the top xD enjoy all! Hope you had some fun with it!

2. Candace

You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

3. BornAnew

You are a Innocent Uke!

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
    ___

LOL I sound like a complete klutz!

4. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It gave me innocent and I feel like my answers probably weren't haha.

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol everyone's answers are all innocent 0.0 wonder if it's messing with us? Lol

6. PICollins91

You are a Badass Uke

Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't F*** With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.

... alrighty then.

7. the haunted

I'm a female and I took this anyway even though it was clearly meant for gay men... hahaha. I love quizzes, what can I say.

You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

Great... lol.

8. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh something different! Is it bad that I'm having to much fun seeing others results? So much fun! "Giggles"

9. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.

10. Candace

I was thinking the same thing! :lol: But then again, some of the questions were weird or just basically forced you to pick one or two options that seemed plausible!

11. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are a Clueless Uke!

Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

12. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was thinking the same thing! :lol: But then again, some of the questions were weird or just basically forced you to pick one or two options that seemed plausible![/QUOTE]

Lol I know right! But quizzes are such fun xD

13. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hahaha

14. SeaSalt

You are a Badass Uke!
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
    *grins...*

15. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is an "Uke", people..?? :O

16. BornAnew

Yes SRSLY WTH is UKE LOL

A Ukelele?

Are we all Ukelele's now?

17. otter

You are a Clueless Uke!

18. SeaSalt

Uke's and Seme's are from YAOI (Japanese gay comics) the Uke is the submissive and the Seme is the Dominant. somebody correct me if I'm wrong

19. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope your correct OmittedFlunky :grin:

20. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are a Clueless Uke!