1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like I will be alone forever

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sevmykfa, Aug 8, 2014.

1. sevmykfa

Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi I'm 17 years old and Gay. I have never been in a relationship, when I see couples I feel real bad. I'm so alone I came out to my parents but my friends don't know that I'm gay. There is just 3-4 Gay in my school and they are not my type, they are so feminine and I'm just attracted to masculine Gay guys. ( If they are exist). I tried all of dating sites but all of them want s*x!. I am living in Turkey so being Gay not as easy as European countries. I had straight crushes and It really hurt me . I want to find a boyfriend or be asexual If I can. :icon_sad: Thanks.

2. Candace

Merhaba, dostum! I started dating when I was 19. I think once you get to college, assuming that you will, then you'll find people that have similar interests as you. I'm sorry for the situation that you're in and I only wish for it to get better :slight_smile:. Have faith and you're 17! You have plenty of time!! :grin:

3. BornAnew

You're only 17!!!!!!!! Just let college start and the dating will begin. Just don't rush into anything...be patient (although that's so hard to do) :slight_smile:

Al types of gay guys exist too...right now there's probably not many around you (or not many who are out)!

---------- Post added 8th Aug 2014 at 08:10 PM ----------

You're only 17!!!!!!!! Just let college start and the dating will begin. Just don't rush into anything...be patient (although that's so hard to do) :slight_smile:

Al types of gay guys exist too...right now there's probably not many around you (or not many who are out)!

4. sevmykfa

Out Status:
    Family only
    Thank you =)

5. Candace

You're so welcome :slight_smile: :icon_bigg

6. sevmykfa

Out Status:
    Family only
    Thanks.. =)

7. One Man Army

Yes, they do :slight_smile:

You're still very young but I can completely empathise. It's only a matter of time before you meet someone - even if it's not straight away.

İyi şanslar!