1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Gay or Asexual or Transgender?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sevmykfa, Aug 10, 2014.

1. sevmykfa

Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi I am 17 years old. I was always feel like a girl when I was a child I thought that I am a girl because my face , body and voice was girly(I heard my voice from old videos) I couldn't see the differences because the girls didn't have boobs and me neighter. When puberty came I realized that I am a male not a girl... but I am attracted males so I accepted myself as a gay then I heard that If I feel like a girl and just attracted to Males, I might be Transgender. But I don't feel anything sexual, I'm just attracted them romanticaly. So I am confused? . Sorry for my English and Thanks

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

goin for the homerun oy!

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

You sound transgendered to me. Also trans people can be gay, straight, bi, asexual, or any other orientation, they don't just need to like guys.

5. thesharkamander

It sounds to me like you're a heteroromatic asexual trans woman, meaning you're romantically attracted to another gender/genders (men, in your case), sexually attracted to no genders, and a woman who was designated male at birth.

Wow, that was a lot of words.

Of course, you're really the only one who can decide what labels you want to use.