1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think about feminine gay guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sevmykfa, Aug 11, 2014.

1. sevmykfa

Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi as a feminine gay guy I can easily say some of gay and bisexual people don't like feminine gays I meant some of them really hate us. But I don't know why I'm just living how I feel. I'm not that "Hello sugar!" type. I'm shy and feminine, even I try I can't change my behaviours. Being a feminine gay is hard because people can figure out us easily I don't need to come out and this is bad because I don't want to argue with homophobic people.

2. Hexagon

It isn't my business. People can be and do whatever they want to.

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    feminine, masculine, androgynous, do whatever you want. :slight_smile:

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Femme guys are cute. I'd date one.

5. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't think about them much, to be honest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I don't have any problem at all. People are who they're comfortable with, and if they're comfortable with being feminine, then good for them. It's not for me to comment.

6. AAASAS

If they're funny and not super ficial I don't care.

Being girly isn't bad, but having bad fem traits is, just like having bad masc traits(over aggressive, violent)

Both sexes have horrible and good traits.

I haven't really met a fem gay guy though that didn't seem to be a terrible person. But there are a few on t.v that seem funny.

I'm not really attracted to them though, even if they are muscular/ good looking.

7. Greeley

People can be whatever they want to be but personal i am not attracted to feminine guys.

8. First off, I think everyone regardless of who they are is beautiful! :slight_smile:

As for feminine guys, I really like them! I don't see a problem if you are little bit more feminine! Like I said, you are still beautiful no matter what you look like!

9. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They're pretty cool. ^.^ In eighth grade there was a femme gay guy in one of my classes, and sometimes people made fun of him, but he never let that put him down. ^^

10. WearyWanderer

Everyone has a right to be who they are. And I'm into guys who are mildly feminine, although not excessively so (usually). Usually the shy fem guys are what do it for me. Cute! :slight_smile:

11. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well my flame is shining like hell and the whole town knows or suspect that im gay which is something not so good but still i never though a day like this would come ^_^
    but before i was just like you afraid of people hating me and my friends make fun of me and make fag jokes about me well that time is gone i came out to myself and im now acting and being myself without any fear because i love myself like this
    also i would love date someone like me as long as he loves me and make me feel comfortable i dont care less about how he walk or how he talk queen king man trans femme whatever the label is i dont care when love strikes me labels dont stop me
    also about homophobic people whatever comment they say just ignore them pretend you didnt hear anything better so you wont make any trouble
    but i make a lot of trouble cause when i open my mouth to talk im kinda rude with people when it comes to myself
    you need to love yourself buddy ^^

12. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    dont mind really .

13. Simple Thoughts

Nothing wrong with being feminine. I'm a little feminine at times myself.

The only personality type I hate is the stereotypical gay male/valley girl ( it's kinda the same personality and they both annoy me equally ) but that personality type really only annoys be because it comes off as really fake.

14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you took away me trying not to fall asleep nearly every moment of my life, I'd probably come off as a lot more feminine. So, I'm not too put off by them.

I sometimes surprise people by saying "I'm not a guy" or "I'm the uke/bottom" or sometimes even with "I'm gay" because I'm constantly tired, so I tend to come off as quite masculine (when I'm really not).

15. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Depending on the degree obviously (not gonna date someone like milesjai, sorry), I really like shy feminine guys :slight_smile:. The problem is that I also prefer bottom and those two usually don't match up :frowning2:.

16. Candace

I personally am not that feminine, but if another gay guy is or wants to be, why do I have any right to say anything? Let them be!

17. 741852963

I think thats a key point. When people say they "don't like femme guys" its usually due to negative traits that some femme guys take on.

For me, the feminine guys (and straight girls for that matter) who are overly superficial, only care about fashion, clubbing and getting wasted, punctuate every sentence with "O.M.G", bitch and gossip, and have no care for anyone or anything but themselves do annoy me. I have nothing in common with them and find most to be rude and obnoxious. Unfortunately these guys make up the majority of the feminine gay guys round here.

But thats not to say all feminine guys are inconsiderate and self-absorbed, there are plenty of exceptions. Likewise I don't dislike all straight women, only the cliquey "mean girls" type ones.

18. awesomeness

I'm attracted to feminine-ish, submissive, shy guys. So I personally don't have anything against it.

And as to why some people hate feminine guys, I think it's an insecurity thing. Some gay/bi guys (usually those who live in homophobic countries/areas) let out their own aggressions and blame feminine guys for their struggles.

19. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

I could care less. Shy & feminine is so cute. I get turned on when feminine guys take control tbh. Lol, I'd totally love a sweet guy of any type (masc/fem) as my boyfriend