1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunk times?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Criss, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Criss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so bring out your best/most embarassing drunk memories.

My worst but still best one is my 18th birthday. We were at the club and I passed out on a couch. The night ended up with my friends taking selfies with me lying on the sidewalk.
    And there's also this one I always laugh about, though it's not about me. A couple of months ago I was on a school trip. One night we sneaked on the beach. We were drinking and a girl I had just met jumped into the water, but the water wasn't deep so she kinda broke her face. The day after she put tons of makeup on so that you could barely notice her bruises.

2. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was 17, massive house party, passed out behind couch at party peak with another guy... We were supposedly "curled up." I don't remember any of it, except for all the jokes. Thankfully, it was before the invention of the smart phone.

3. awesomeness

- That time I was so drunk that I started drinking all the random stuff I could find around the tables. Then one of my friends came up to me and said "the stuff you're drinking looks weird". Turned out the drink I was holding in my hand had puke in it..

- The time when I was on a school trip and me and some of my friends went to a strip club. I got so drunk that I took my shirt off, went up on stage and starting dancing until a security guard pulled me down.

Those are probably the most memorable ones..

4. One Man Army

Should I really share my most embarrassing drunk incidents? :eek:

I think my best/worst night out was the night I'd just finished my last exams in my final year at Uni. I was with 2 mates...one of them ended up chatting up a married woman, then later we all had an argument in the street with a really rough-looking guy about football teams. I was standing at the cashpoint while abusing him for being a plastic Chelsea fan.

Yeah, then I was sick all over my mate's doorstep.

The next morning we went for a McDonalds breakfast which fixed us right up :slight_smile:

Just re-read my post and noticed how British it all is!

#4 One Man Army, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  5. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tried to do a sword catch while pretty drunk.

Ultimately there was a towel cinched in place with a belt on my head, and wondering if I would need stitches.

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember waking up on a beach in Sandbanks, Poole - but with no clothes on - and little memory of what actually happened. Pretty sure people were having orgies that night though. In retrospect, it's a little creepy. We actually headed down to Bournemouth, so must have walked 3 miles to Sandbanks (which is, incidentally, one of the world's most expensive housing areas).

Yeah, I wouldn't advise drinking that much.. ever.

7. Candace

I was at a French meetup group in my city, rooftop café, and I had a little too much to drink (two beers and a mojito, mind you). I managed to accidentally knock my glasses off my face onto the rocky ledge on the other side of the glass (that kept guests from falling off the top story of the ten story hotel). I managed to ask the staff if they could retrieve my glasses with a net, and they did. Not one of my best nights :lol:.