1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a cute teacher!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Aug 11, 2014.

1. person57

My algebra 2 teacher is VERY cute. The thought of him being proud of me for doing great in class is just amazing <3 I literally want to give him a big hug. Maybe when he gets amazed my amazing math skills he'll be very impressed by me :wink: Can anyone else relate to this?

#1 person57, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Candace

I had a pretty hot geometry teacher in 9th grade. Maybe that's why I managed to do better in his class than I expected :grin:.

3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My freshman history teacher was hot. I should have taken more classes from that man.

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I had a teacher freshman year who was just wow! We would hug often but it was like a friendly hug like hug and then a pat on the back -.- what I wouldn't give for him to just ugh haha he was HOT not cute haha cx but wow he was an awesome teacher too! We were friends out of school he's like 25? Or younger haha I get along with older people cx

5. BloodyRose3000

LOL. I had a really cute/dorkey Theology professor in college who'd take me to the side and tell me how my essays were one of the best in the class, and how he was glad that someone really took in and understood what he was trying to say. If only he knew what I was thinking when he taught church history and Catholic philosophies LMAO.

6. ChameleonSoul

My calculus teacher last year was pretty hot, but he's engaged to my sophomore global history teacher and will get married next January. Besides, even my APUSH teacher tried to ship them together.

7. Data

Data Guest

Lucky people. I never had young, cute teachers. The Spanish teacher did have a few girls hot and bothered, but he wasn't exactly hot in my opinion. He was also almost 30, so too old for me at the time (and still).

8. Eponine

As a high school teacher, these anecdotes terrify me. Haha

9. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never had a hot professor, even one that people think he's hot I simply don't find him attractive. I do have very beautiful female professors, but boy do I wish I had a really handsome and intelligent professor.

10. Data

Data Guest

:icon_twis

11. Foxface

in high school, my journalism teacher was incredible in that Lisa Loeb type of way...I dreamt about her alllllllll the time

the one day we were working on something (dunno what) and she stood behind me to look at my headline and did that thing where she rests her hand on my shoulder to prop herself up -shudder-

oh and THEN my two CCE/capstone panel members (Dr. Y - stunning latina woman, and Dr. W. - equally stunning man who had a very Matt Smith vibe to him) would sit and drill me for like two hours on my patient and treatment plan...I swear the remainder of my panel and audience just disappeared...there was actually one moment where Dr. Y asked me a question and I actually did that thing where I was like "I'm sorry could you repeat that?" Of COURSE I chocked it up to nerves but the fact was I was super confident on my treatment plan...

#11 Foxface, Aug 11, 2014
  12. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a TA in a globalization class last year who was...um...incredibly, jaw-droppingly attractive. His shorts fit in just the right way to where you could see the outline of his ass, and I saw him at the library once and you could see his Ralph Laurens. I was like :jawdrop: :wow:

Although I'm taken, I must say though that he really set off my gaydar. He's probably pretty closeted, and I saw that he got uncomfortable when I mentioned that I was gay in a class discussion, but holy hell, he is so hot.

#12 AwesomGaytheist, Aug 11, 2014
  13. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We had an attractive middle school algebra teacher, but the age gap was too large. Plus, he was immature and stuff, and married to the middle school LA teacher. They already have 4 kids.

14. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Okay.. No I don't understand the cuteness in men but yes I do understand crushing on a teacher.. I was the same as you when I was in school. There was this super cute red haired teacher who mesmerized me literally every day I had class with her. She had a really cute voice too.. And yes there is something about when they are proud of their students that makes us feel really giddy. I remember her being so impressed by one of my stories I wrote that she decided to take it up to the front of the class and read it out loud for everyone. So bloody cute even though she was like 10 years older then me.

15. Yosia

My PE teacher was very hot and everytime we had PE i caught myself staring lol.
    And in maths we had a student teacher for about 4 months and she was really cute! We made friends and she always helped me with my work! ^.^