1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone the same race, androgynous and bisexual in 300 years???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Princess Danica, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Princess Danica

I've been observing the world of today as well as studying the history of old, and I'm beginning to wonder if in about a dozen generations (gen = approx. 25 years so 25 x 12 = 300 years) that everyone on the planet will be generally the same race, possibly all or most of us will be androgynous in one way or another and maybe all of us or at least most of us will be bisexual? or Pansexual?

Anyone else think maybe this could happen? I wonder this because mixed races are becoming more abundant and society is slowly becoming more accepting of gender and orientation issues, thus leading more "straight" and "normal" people who are actually closeted to come out and be honest about themselves because the environment isn't as hostile as it used to be in most places. Also a lot of young modern families today are preaching more tolerance and thus the kids of tomorrow will be the adults and leaders of a much more tolerant and loving world, making the environment even less hostile, to almost a minuscule level.

So what do you guys think? One race, gender and orientation possibly in the distant future? Generally speaking.

2. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The world will almost certainly be more biracial, but there will still be some distinction I'd imagine. For the other two, I kind of highly doubt it

3. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So you mean the Homestuck trolls are actually going to be a thing? KEWL!

4. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope not. I love that the world has so many different languages, races, cultures religions and sexual orientations.

All of those things makes a person special, it defines them in a positive way. At least thats how I see things.

I hope people can be gay, bi or straight in all of these communities...everyone has differences between each other...but that should never be a bad thing.

EDIT: Before anyone pounces on me...I think biracial people are a great culture on their own, since it's a symbolism of acceptance.

5. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I certainly hope not. I love the diversity of cultures and wish for them to stay distinct. Add that with the fact that our population will be even more numerous than it already is. Sadly, the line between races will get paler, I think. As far as sexuality and gender, I don't know.

6. Candace

I certainly hope nope :c. I too love diversity and having those differences which make each and every one of us unique. What fun would it be if we all practically looked the same??

7. Budweiser

Well, if that did ever happen, we can certainly say that war.. religion.. bigots... would all be exactly the same as they are today.

But no I do not think that will happen, there might be more mixed race people but that's it.

#7 Budweiser, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't think everyone will be bisexual or did you forget that gay , lesbian and straight people exist in the world ,or do you think we're just faking being gay or straight ?:confused:
    I think there will be different races still let, us not for get that people of the same race still mate are still attracted to each other ; Have you also forgotten that not everyone on the planet is androgynous either .

What is up with people lately wanting everyone on the planet to think like them be like them and act like them . I'm sensing this a lot in the lgbt community and I don't like it one bit .

I love how some bisexual people love to say how gay and straight people don't exist and we're all closet bisexuals :grin:
    let me guess if we all said we were bi for your amusement will you stop denying that your bi :confused:

#8 stocking, Aug 11, 2014
  9. Princess Danica

Ask an Asian? Lmao I'm kidding IM KIDDING

Seriously though, it's apparent most of you disagree with my predictions 2/3, and that's fine... because I was mostly after the feedback :slight_smile:

Thanks!

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2014 at 12:54 AM ----------

...I wasn't trying to sound this way at all.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Please kindly enlighten me on what you meant to say .:dry:

#10 stocking, Aug 11, 2014
  11. Princess Danica

I was simply throwing it out there that I wondered if possibly in the distant future as generations come and go that maybe evolution would make us more unisexual because of how we would be raised, our environmental influences from a more tolerant and accepting world, and that maybe genetic traits would eventually make us all pansexual. And more biracial due to more interracial sex and offspring. That's really it.

Just think of how many years 300 is? So much can happen...

#11 Princess Danica, Aug 11, 2014
  12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Now I get what you mean .
    Do I think that it will happen in 300 Nope . I do think though that , there are a lot of people that are bi and pans but they identify as gay or straight . Will everyone be unisexual no because I think people are born gay , straight , bi and pan . I just think with less stigma ,bisexuals will feel more comfortable to come out along with pansexuals . Does that mean everyone on the planet will be bi or pans No .

Not saying it's wrong for you to think that way just stating what I think .

13. Princess Danica

By unisexual I meant androgynous. Think of like... unisex glasses at the eye doctor. They're designed to look okay on both men and women.

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

It is an interesting thought, to ponder. However, the human race will never [easily] allow total unionism, because division provides too much profit and power. Profit from selling to two, or more, sides, to keep 'one-upping' the other side; and power from, never allowing, all the sides to come together as one coherent force. The only exception to this would be, if those who seek to reign absolutely, had a sure-fire way of keeping everyone in line... and even then, there would still be a division; only two as opposed to several -- them and the rest.

Pride that will not accept, Defiance that will not yield, and Conditioning that will not change, are just several obstacles that, naturally, the world embraces and spouts. I could go on, but I'm wanting to keep this as short as possible, lol...

The thing about life is, it's too complex. At it's very core, it works and thrives off other elements and conditions, it needs diversity. Mankind needs diversity, or else, how would we challenge our current state to improve or, even better, progress? Total similarity rarely, if at all, stimulates growth, knowledge, or possibility.

In short, it is interesting to think about, but realistically, it isn't very likely.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for correcting me on that ; Honestly I really don't think so , but I do think more androgynous people will be free to be who they are . I think this theory is just wishful thinking .

16. Princess Danica

But 300 years... THREE HUNDRED YEARS!!! Lol okay how about ONE THOUSAND lmao sorry. It's okay... you make several good points. I'd like to think in 300 years that power and profit won't be as prominent, but eh, who knows...

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2014 at 01:56 AM ----------

But I'm not wishing for it, I'm just throwing it out there! For fun and speculation and chit chat... :frowning2:

I feel like the ugly duckling on my own thread lol nobody loves me with this... :frowning2:

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I thought you were serious lol but it is kinda fun I actually thought it was an interesting topic . that's why I came and commented on it :icon_bigg

We just don't agree with you on it , that's all .

18. thekillingmoon

I don't see how acceptance would make everyone bisexual or gender fluid. Just cause I think there's nothing wrong with bisexuality doesn't mean I could become one.

19. Princess Danica

Well I am being serious... lol I truly do think that the chances of this happening (at least in a half-ass way) are greater than people think. Like I said, I've been observing society and studying history, looking at trends and how each new generation evolved, and I think that eventually, maybe not in 300 years, maybe 1000 or more, we might hit a point of unity like this. All you have to do is look at small evolutionary patterns in society. Like the fact that we're becoming a less hairy species because women are expected to be hairless and more men are shaving their hair off or waxing because athletes, beach bodies, etc., and more women are find that attractive. Then you look at the evolution of acceptances of race, gender, and orientation and how it's really starting to pick up fast with all the pride parades and political stuff that surrounds it. Then think about how each generation will most likely be more accepting than the last because of upbringing, media, culture, etc (basic environmental influences) Then think about how over several generations (why I said a dozen) how all of this will affect our genetics, because being gay is a genetic thing, so think of all the influence over several generations, the accepting, the tolerance and all that jazz, that will probably EVENTUALLY affect our genetic patterns to the point where people will could be pansexual, and then breed that genetic to offspring, etc etc you see what I mean? This is what I've been thinking about for a few days lol I have free time...

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This .:thumbsup:
    and this is why I think it's wishful thinking .

Now about this thread, maybe some people think by everyone magically becoming bi means bisexuality will be more accepted same with being androgynous?:confused:
    Now I know this thread is a theory but, I can't help but wonder since I've seen people saying stuff like this when it comes to bisexuality in other threads similar to this or just random topics on the forums this is what people are thinking .

A bi utopia solves biphobia
    a androgynous utopia let's androgynous people be accepted to
    So by everyone on the planet being bisexual we solve bi phobia
    and by everyone being androgynous androgynous people will be more accepting .
    I say it's wishful thinking .

#20 stocking, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014