1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy Guacamole that was Unexpected!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Enigmatic, Sep 7, 2008.

1. So like most people I have a myspace page, but I seldom use it.
    Mine doesn't even have any information right now because I deleted everything again lol.
    So I logged in today and I had a comment, that's a rare enough thing to happen anyway lol, but it was from one of my friend and it said.........

"I've been doing some research :slight_smile:

The last Friday of every month is gay night at a night club called "The Icon".
    Plus, there is a social group going around who aren't really into the "Swinger" lifestyle, I can get you in touch with them if you want :slight_smile:"

((O_O)) I was baffled!
    Right now I'm rather distant with my friends, I dropped out of school early this year and I don't see them very often nowadays, and I never even considered that they think about me let alone the fact that I'm gay. (^-^)
    This was just so unexpected, I'm still nervous about looking into this stuff myself and my straight friend goes out and does it for me on his own accord.

I have such great friends, they've stuck by me through all my problems and still want to be my friend even though I often go MIA for months on end.

What a nice surprise to start the day by.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Seems like it came at a perfect time too! Take good care of your friends and treat them right. Sometimes the family you find are not related by blood. :slight_smile:

3. Vector

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Uh dude, this is a bit ridiculous... But you live in the same city as me. :eek:
    I've been going to The Icon for the last 5 months, and it's awesome fun; regardless of weather your LGBT or straight, there for a good time or something a bit more. :thumbsup:
    But back on topic, it's great to have friends that both keep in touch and support you when you don't see a lot of each other any more. It's a nice little reminder that people care. :slight_smile:

4. *audible gasp!* Someone......from.......my......town......on......my.....site?
    Today's just full of surprises. =P
    I'd heard something about The Icon once but had forgotten about it, and to date I've been "out on the town" once so far. Due to the fact that every friend I have is either turning or has just turned 17. I think I went to The Pub but I really don't remember that night. =P

5. Vector

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ahhh The Pub... Lots of memories (or lack thereof) there... I never went to a club until my 19th birthday, so you're beating me so far at your age :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: The Icon's a great little venue though. You've obviously got a bar and dance floor, but then there's also a balcony where people go out to chat, and some lounges with log-fires and stuff. Very welcoming sort of atmosphere; something for everybody.
    I'm guessing by the age of your friends that you're finishing up your VCE at BSSC then?

6. Nah, all my friends are still mid year 11.
    I'd be there too but I had "attendance issues" and they threatened to kick me out so I walked. -__-
    The coordinator I spoke to told me that trying my best wasn't good enough and at the time I was like "WTF? Fine I'll leave". Bleh terrible mistake, and they wouldn't take me back until next year.
    SO now I just sit and wait, and wait, and wait. Soooooooooooooo boring.
    All I need is some legal aged friends and I can start going out more often, hopefully I can talk someone I know into taking me out again.
    Maybe this time I'll remember the night, last time I went out with her I was found in Rosiland Park running around minus my shoes, wallet, beanie, jacket, phone and belt (oO).
    I'm sure it was hilarious to see though, I ran away from my family who came looking for me when they found out I went missing and I apparently ran away from them and hid in BSSC.
    I was also texting people informing them that I had managed to get lost in the park, unti l I lost my phone that is.