1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people alwayls stare at me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sevmykfa, Aug 13, 2014.

1. sevmykfa

Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm gay and feminine but people can't figure out untill I speak because my diction is feminine. today it happend I was waiting on bus station I had long eye contacts ( 3-4 times) and I felt uncomfortable some of them asking personal questions like "where are you from" but I'm confused why do they asking these questions? Do I look like a tourist or are they trying me if I'm gay or not. But It always happening I'm worrying If I look weird or something different. Some of them whispering and stare at me I'm trying to look like more masculine, how could they figure out?... Have you ever been in situations like that?

2. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Depends. It's foreign to some people - feminine g/bi. It's been a while since I have seen that behavior as I live in a very LGBT normal place, but ... I don't know what you look like so it's hard to say. It could range from bordem and trying to make small talk, to bordem and trying to figure you out. Some people suck at people watching and don't know how to be discreet.

Some people are also just creepy about it. I was going to the gym once with my brother when I passed the bus stop across from the gym and there was a girl in a skirt and some creep who kept bending over to look up her skirt (doing a crappy job at faking he was on the phone). She kept kinda turning, passive like on her phone while this dude kept trying to be a creep and stare her down. We had some words after she gave me some desperate eye contact. *shrug* I might want to be feminine, but I got the muscles to back myself up (and my Army Airborne younger brother lol). Although, I wear my masc clothes with my bro so, irrelevant.

It's uncomfortable though, having people stare at you and wondering what they are thinking and whispering about. More importantly, why you are the only thing on their mind at the time. I wear thongs and other fun underwear, and had relatively tight shorts on one day not too long ago... I kept hearing the people behind me in line at the food court whisper about me (I was sure of it at least). I turned around and they just giggled at me all stupid like...

Shrugged it off, some people are dumb. I do my best to ignore them, at the end of the day, they are just one less stranger I care about.