1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bumped into this really hot guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So while I was at Montana with my grandma who was visiting her brother at the time I stayed in the hotel. Nothing to exciting until one day when I decided to go down and explore the hotel. Walking out the door of my room I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention and ran smack into this one guy who was shirtless still dripping wet from the pool....my face was a tomatoe red lol. Almost fell backwards while apologizing he just laughed and helped balance me so I wouldn't fall but omg that laugh just sent shivers down my spine in the good way! I don't know if that's just me but first time that happened and then he started flirting with me! OMG it was awesome! Sadly I couldn't form very many words and stumbled a ton lol anybody else have that problem? He asked me were I was going and was able to say going to explore the hotel so he turned around and said let's go I'll join u...he was still shirtless in his swimming trunks....could not stop looking and every move he made he made it look oh so very provocative. Best..day..ever!! Sadly we left the next day but he did come say goodbye! Anybody ever have anything like that happen to them?

2. Candace

There's a thread here entitled "Saw a Hot Guy Today", where I think this should be placed under. There are many many posts of encounters that many of us have had with hot guys. Yes, it happens quite frequently :slight_smile:.

3. Abi

Abi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gratz!!

4. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh? Didn't see that so,sorry about that! I'll look at the other threads before I make a new one next time! Thanks for pointing that out!

5. Diego89

Nah, I don't think this would necessarily go in "Saw a Hot Guy Today", I mean I love that thread, but one thing is to spot a hot guy walking by the street and another one is to bump with a really hot shirtless guy and get to hang with him, that deserves his very own thread, I think, haha.

Anyway, did you get his fb? Got his name at least?

Lucky you!

6. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Got his name sadly can't remember...curse you horrible memory! And he said he doesn't have a fb >_> but yea thread for hot guys but a hot shirtless guy who is dripping wet from swimming still is not just saw a hot guy. This is a HOT guy xD

7. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    THINK really hard, you should be able to remember, omg your soooooo lucky