1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An alternate reality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gaynerd64, Aug 13, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

If we were to live in an alternate reality what would it be like???

2. Ridiculous

Well if it's the kind of reality that we could live in then it would probably be identical to the one we are in now.

3. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Probably in a reality where I never watched the Green Lantern movie, but otherwise identical I'd hope

4. Midknight96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, there are infinite alternate realities that exist. Pretty much any reality you can imagine, you can bet that it exists, such as a reality where the dinosaurs never went extinct. Or a reality where Hitler won WWII. You can bet there's also a reality where cats rebelled and enslaved humanity.

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. BornAnew

In a futuristic utopia!!

A bit like Coruscant from Star Wars (with the ability to space travel to beautiful planets like Naboo)

7. Candace

I know what I'd be like :lol:. I'd have weight issues, trying to lose some pounds. I'd excel at math and physics, be a complete introvert, and would quiver at the idea of traveling abroad, living somewhere else. I'd probably have a Southern accent too :grin:.

8. PICollins91

It'd be funny if in an alternate reality everyone on here was talking about everyone on here talking about everyone on here talking about everyone on here talking about ...

*Head explodes Scanners style*

:dead:

Well, that mind's blown, better get another.

(But seriously, I think Midknight96 is close to being right if they exist.)

9. ThePrideInside4

That wouldn't be so great, because all of us that are bi, gay, or transgender would be...STRAIGHT! NUUUUU!!! I hate normalness! .o. :lol:

10. White Knight

In an alternate reality where I have superpower like Magneto or Silver Surfer so I can cleanse humanity from their mistakes and watch over the pure society with great focus.

Did I mention I born the same day as Hitler?

11. Data

Data Guest

We are constantly diving in and out of infinite realities. As time flows, we see a cross section of 4th dimensional objects. Like how a person is 3d but in an MRI machine you see only one 2d slice of the person. We see only one 3d slice of a 4d object. As dimensions escalate, infinite possibilities exist.

12. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

gay space, with gay space trees and animals

13. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sign me up :icon_bigg

14. 101DeadRoses

Whoa.. wut?

I think in an ALTERNATE universe, normal as it is now would be the minority.
    And I would be old enough to sleep with the gothic elf lord, Voltaire. A lot.
    Because that would never happen in this universe.

15. Hexagon

That would depend heavily on which alternate reality.

16. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

It would basically be the same, but everyone has common sense and respects each other.

17. Ryujin

Star Trekking across the universe!
    Omuf... I'm so sorry...

18. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

This. Hexagon makes a good point.

If I had to take a guess, about what I'd be like in some alternate realities, these are it:

Alternate Reality #1:
    I'm heterosexual, aligned with my body and gender, but basically the same as I am now (with the obvious tweaks, due to not having said experiences, that I did).

Alternate Reality #2:
    The divergence is, when I decided to better myself. I do not do this, so I continue to become resentful, hate-driven, and just a destructive influence. I would have, either, got into some scuffle and seriously injured or killed, or I enter politics with the intention of controlling the masses. A very scary potential, really.

Alternate Reality #3:
    The divergence is, when I was feeling at my absolute worst. I got myself out of that, but in this universe, I would not, and would probably torment myself mentally, hurt myself physically, and then kill myself. There would be no Kaiser.

Alternate Reality #4:
    The divergence is, when I was selling "merchandise" for a period of time. I get busted, arrested, and thrown into jail. My background would be tainted with this, so, I most likely would not have the job I do now, or able to get much of any job. I'd probably, in a sad bit of irony, go back to selling "merchandise" to make a living. I would be doing this, until I either die, or am arrested.

Alternate Reality #5:
    For whatever reasons, I find friends earlier in life, so I become a benefactor to comfort and a deliverer of encouragement, as opposed to what I did do. These friends allow me to progress through life, developing healthier social skills and recognizing healthier relationships, and I wind up getting much further in life here, than I actually have. It is possible, in this reality, that I go on to become head of some organization or charity.

Alternate Reality #6:
    There probably exists a reality where, I am a biological woman. I can't say, for certain, how this world is, other than I have to be the most gorgeous woman alive. LOL. Of course, there are probably alternate realities for me being a biological woman, with various factors and divergent points. So, to keep it simple, I'll just mention those here.

Alternate Reality #7:
    There probably exists a reality where, I was born to another set of parents. These, too, could be their own collection of alternate realities. Each reality a different set of parents. Obviously, my experiences would be different.

Alternate Reality #8:
    Similar to the previous one, only instead of just a different set of parents, I'm born in a different time period. Naturally, I would have different experiences and possibilities. I must admit, I do wonder how I would have fared if I were, say, a soldier in the Red Army during World War II, an Irish nationalist during The Troubles in Northern Ireland, or a viking raiding continental Europe, and so on and so forth.

Alternate Reality #9:
    I have super powers. This would be one of the more interesting realities, simply due to the fact, I would have the means to enforce my ideals or achieve my ambitions. I cannot clearly say, if I would be a force for good, a chaotic neutral, or an agent of evil.

Alternate Reality #10:
    I'm a celebrity. Not much else to really say, except, would I would be wholesome to want to emulate or a train wreck to watch?

I could go on and on, but those should suffice.

19. Data

Data Guest

Read "Flatland" and you'll understand the concept thoroughly.

20. Princess Danica

Honestly that probably already exists in another galaxy lol but an alternate reality of this would be nice too. We'll never know about an alternate reality though...