1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing someone of the same/opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by julianne, Aug 13, 2014.

1. julianne

If you were gay and kissed someone of the opposite sex (or straight and kissed someone of the same!), what was the experience like? How does that kiss compare to kisses with your preferred gender?

As a bisexual I've enjoyed kissing both men and women, and I enjoyed both thoroughly. I'm just curious about how it would feel to kiss someone you weren't actually attracted to!

2. I don't know... I guess if I had to try and explain the difference, I'd say it feels like kissing but without the "sexy" and "exciting" and "fun" and "good" :lol:

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yea, while my girl kiss was on the cheek i didnt much of the feeling compared to my first guy kiss

4. the haunted

I feel more emotionally connected when I kiss women. More passion.

5. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't really say I noticed a difference. Most of girls I have kissed I had an emotional bond with (at least friends) or were playing with their bf/husband to. The ones I've kissed with the emotional bond were before I'd accept I was gay and kissing girls was all I knew. In the second instance it's more of being turned on by him and she gets what she wants while I'm "in the moment". Now that I am comfortable being gay being with a single female or just kissing her is kinda unsettling.

Physically it feels pretty much the same except girls don't have the stubble on their face.

6. adrianislander

i've only kissed girls and sadly because of my being in the closet for a majority of my life i've never kissed a guy. not even on the cheek. but kissing girls was fine actually. just no connection whatsoever.

7. thekillingmoon

I only kissed someone of the opposite sex. It was neither bad or good. I imagine kissing someone I like of the same sex would be more special and exciting.

8. Criss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm gay but I've never kissed a guy, only girls. I gave my first kiss to my best friend who then became my girlfriend and I'm happy to say so, because I think that your first kiss should be something important and to remember. The other girls I kissed were occasional make-outs while dancing or drinking. It was great, but I'd like to finally experience a gay kiss too:wink:

9. awesomeness

Kissing a girl for me is like kissing my own hand. I feel nothing during it. That's when I found out that I truly have no romantic attraction towards girls at all.

Kissing a guy on the other hand... DAMN.

10. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Eh, I've kissed several girls and only one guy. The guy was a terrible kisser but so were some of the girls so idk...

11. tulipinacup

Ive only kissed one person which is my ex boyfriend. I enjoyed it very much to the point that I asked him to bite my lips (ok,tmi).

12. Randomcloud

In high school I was pretty much in denial about my sexuality so I (briefly) dated and kissed a couple of guys. It wasn't a horrible experience or anything but I was definitely forcing myself to try and enjoy it- I just didn't feel "spark" at all and didn't really care if or when I'd do it again

13. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kissing a girl feels like... nothing. I have no idea why I'm kissing them.

Kissing a guy feels so stimulating. But that's because it's my attraction.

14. Meadowlark17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Iv'e only kissed a girl but i didn't feel anything exept for the thought why am I doing this and the nagging thought that this dosn't fell right

15. TheStormInside

I've only kissed a guy, and I didn't really get what the big "to do" was about. I really cared about him so I felt connected to him, but I just didn't care for the physical sensation. Too much saliva. I wouldn't say I felt absolutely nothing, nor was I entirely repulsed, but it just wasn't particularly pleasurable.

16. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I kissed a girl, it felt like I was making out with a cardboard cut-out. Sure, I can kiss a cardboard cutout, but will it mean anything to me? No. Not to say it wasn't on some level enjoyable. In some countries a kiss is like a hug. But it definately felt cheap somehow.

17. LadyRedRover

I remember being rather uncertain about what the big deal was about when I kissed a boy. It was always rather boring and uncomfortable, especially if they wanted to make-out.
    I didn't realize that I could enjoy kissing until I kissed a girl :slight_smile:

18. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The last time I kissed someone was a girl and it was years ago. If we're talking no tongue then kissing a girl would be fine with me if it was for fun but if there is tongue I'm afraid I might be a terrible kisser with either a guy or girl, due to lack of experience. :icon_redf

19. Candace

I've never kissed a girl :frowning2:.

I've made out with some guys and I was like "hey, I kinda like this...a lot :grin:"

I'd probably have no feelings towards the girl at all, no matter how passionately she wishes to make out with me.

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Kissing someone of the same sex to me felt very passionate , I felt lust .
    when I kissed the opposite sex , like there is no passion and no lust . It feels like I'm kissing my aunt or a pillow there's like nothing there .
    As you can tell I kissed both .

#20 stocking, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014