1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most amazing /beautiful thing you've ever seen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ryujin, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Ryujin

Essentially a way to share some of the best or amazing or beautiful things we've see as it seemed like an interesting thing to talk about and get to know others better :icon_bigg !

Mine was on my Year 6 residential trip. We were walking in the Welsh hillsides when we came to a big edge on the side of a valley. It was raining at that time and you could see the rain falling down into the valley while the wind was blowing it westward. The sun was out as well, so it was like a moving rainbow in the air in front of me :icon_bigg

2. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was this past summer. My family took a cross country trip into Canada and stopped at Niagara Falls. That was amazing, beautiful, breathtaking, and strangely peaceful at the same time. The blue water, combined with the ton of mist, and the white falls. The sun was out, so there were rainbows everywhere down under the falls.

3. Ryujin

I'd love to see that! However I've only ever left the British Isles once when I was too young to remember it and I really think it's going to be a while before I'm able to afford to go to the states.

4. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    O. I want to go to Britain sometime eventually. I've heard that it's really pretty up there.

5. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it was the sun setting over the Thames while walking across the wobbly bridge (millennium bridge)

6. Ryujin

I honestly think you'd have a he'll of a time dealing with the really weird weather patterns we get. It can change from sun to rain on a moments notice. Fortunately I've found that the area I'm finishing very non-straight friendly and I think most other places in the country are as well. This observation is made on the basis that I don't think any of the absolutely horrible people in my school know I am bi, however.

7. Candace

Besides my crush? :grin: Okay fine...

The beaches on Maui, Hawaii and at Akumal, Mexico.
    The Morning Glory Pool at Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
    Yosemite National Park
    San Francisco!
    Crater Lake
    Glacier National Park
    Moraine Lake and Valley of the Ten Peaks in Alberta

8. Hexagon

Probably the scenery of this place I went to in scotland last year.

9. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly think you'd have a he'll of a time dealing with the really weird weather patterns we get. It can change from sun to rain on a moments notice. Fortunately I've found that the area I'm finishing very non-straight friendly and I think most other places in the country are as well. This observation is made on the basis that I don't think any of the absolutely horrible people in my school know I am bi, however.[/QUOTE]

The weather patterns in Wisconsin are a little wired also. That wouldn't bother me. My area is also pretty non-straight friendly. My class of 25 people, and there's only one guy who is anti-gay and one girl. Unfortunately I like the girl. Everyone else is fine. although, most people outside of my 8th grade don't know. That I'm aware of anyway.

10. Ryujin

Both me and my friend came out as bi within a week of each other which was pretty nuts. I've only had one or two people really make fun of me, one saying that I said I was Bi just cause I've never had a girlfriend and the other suggested that I was going to rape the friends I was walking home with :-( other than that however, all the people who's opinions actually matter to me like my friends were okay with it. I am thinking of starting a GSA though when I start school again, as I'm certain there are more non-straight, transgender, agender and others in my year at school. That's only an idea however

11. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

12. ThePrideInside4

Alice Cooper and Mötley Crüe (Mötley Crüe's final tour) in concert in Chicago.

13. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I had someone in my school that was bi. Even gay or lesbian or transgender would be nice. I am, to the best of my knowledge, the only one in the school that is LGBTQ. It's not that surprising though, considering that elementary shcool (grammer school) middle school and high school (secondary/high) are about 500 kids total. Did you and your friend plan to do it like that, or was it an accident? And that is just plain mean what that person said to you. I don't have anything like that. N is just a little uncomfortable and says things similar to f*g behind my back. I just ignore it. I have an ability to ignore hurtful things. along with analyzing people. Thats y i think that im the only one. And I think the GSA thing is a good idea. I wish I could go to something like that, but thats impossible because I live in a dying town and the nearest support group is 25 mins away. a little difficult to go there when I havent told my parents yet. If you don't mind me asking, how many kids are in your grade?

14. Ryujin

As it happened, the person who made fun of me with the rape joke was the one who told me that one of my best friends was apparently bicurious(it got out by accident before he was comfortable with it) and the next day I asked him about it and he told me that he was fully bisexual causing me to jump around shouting "That's Awesome!". Funnily enough he was the person who I first told that I was bisexual. I am a bit like you and was able to ignore most of the nasty things people said to me however for the next week people kept teasing us about going it, which neither of us really desired. To my knowledge, the only support group near me is in Liverpool which is across the river and I think the group is miles away :-( . I kinda want to start a GSA because of that though, because I am certain there are more LGBTIQAAA in my school and I think they are having issues coming out.

---------- Post added 14th Aug 2014 at 05:22 PM ----------

Also, we have just around 300 in year 9 (which is equivalent to grade 8 I think) I'm in a fairly large school with just over 1500 pupils which can be a bit too many sometimes. It does mean that there is almost always someone who shares the same issues with you.

15. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. The chances of that actually happening are pretty low. But it did. Good for you two. I looked it up, and we are in the equivilent of the same grade. and to me, that school is incredibly big. As I said before, the elementary, middle, and high school add up to a total of about 500 kids. And the same thing almost happened to me that happened to your friend. I denied it at the time, cause i only accepted it like the previous week. But that was the only time, and I'm a really good liar. Probably a little too good, because a couple of my closest friends told me that they had guessed. They just didn't want to be wrong and offend me cause I get angry really easily.

16. Yosia

I too was on a school residential trip and me and my bestest friend ever had were sitting near the edge of a cliff at sunset, it was absolutely beautiful! The sea was reflecting the orange sun and it was amazing, plus the teacher who let us out (it was past roomtime lol) brought us some hot chocolate. ^.^

17. Ryujin

Yeah, the 1500 number is just for year 7-13 which is grades 6-12 if I'm not mistaken. My friends were all really surprised when I came out, I guess I'm one of those people who doesn't really show their closest details, that or they're all terrible at taking hints :slight_smile: I think I kinda rushed into coming out, which was a big mistake as I'd only really come round to the idea the day or two before and hadn't been questioning for that long before hand (a couple of months max where I didn't really think about it, but looking back I had quite a few same-sex crushes which I just pushed to the back of my mind thinking I was straight)
    When my dad found out accidently, he didn't directly say it was a phase but suggested it could be and that stressed me out massively for the next few days where I couldn't do anything without thinking about whether I was making it up, which would get me quite down. Unfortunately as a result of that, I've been avoiding my dad so I don't have to talk about it, which is also getting good me down :-( . I am really opening up aren't I, sorry if you didn't want all this information but I'm gonna carry on anyway, really takes the weight off your shoulders :slight_smile:
    I had only originally intended to come out to my small group of friends, but when I was discussing it being a sin with my Muslim friend, one of my other friends do overheard and I explained it to him. He then went on to tell all the people he knew and for the rest of the term I had people coming up to me saying they didn't want to offend me but asking if it was true.
    I know it's not that bad, but it was pretty stressful for sure :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 14th Aug 2014 at 05:47 PM ----------

On that very same residential trip, I had the horrible experience of chocking on a Trebor extra strong mint while my friends do in my room fumbled round not knowing what to do except my best friend ever(probably, I mean, he saved my life :slight_smile:) did the first aid thing which really helped me out. This is related to your post as I got free hot chocolate from the teachers :slight_smile:

18. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry. It's fine. Most of the people in my class that need to let some stress out come to me. I'm used to it. In fact, I do it all the time to my guy crush, since my girl crush pretty much hates me for no apparent reason. What doesn't make any sense to me though, is that when I came out to my small group of friends first, she was perfectly fine with it. Then a couple months later, when I come out to the entire class, she freaks out. We then had this huge argument during recess. It was a half day on a friday, so we had recess after lunch. but anyway, she said some hurtful things to me and I said a lot of hurtful things to her, and now she pretty much hates me. She is the one person that I can't ignore what she said, because I reeealy like her a lot. Now I'm sorry. :slight_smile: My parents dont know yet, thankfully. They're accepting I just dont know how to tell them. And either I don't appear to be bi, or I'm just that good of an actor. I kinda did a lot of things I shouldn't have, including join every sport our school has except for American football. I absolutely hate playing most sports, but i did and still am doing it anyway

---------- Post added 14th Aug 2014 at 12:04 PM ----------

and what exactly is a residential trip?

#18 love dont judge, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I had a dream in second grade about a village where people lived in trees and that shit was so pre-LOTR imagery I havent forgotten it to this day. Everything was green and beautiful and the sun was rising and bfbfbfbfbf wow

20. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At the summer camp I used to go to, it had a creek. I absolutely fell in love with that place. It was very beautiful, relaxing, and mysterious. Patapsco Park is also very beautiful and it actually wasn't that far from where The Creek was. It makes me wonder if the two were connected.

When I was a child, my mother used to take me walking in a forrest near where we lived. It was absolutely enchanting.

---------- Post added 14th Aug 2014 at 01:15 PM ----------

I had a dream a last year, I think, and large part of it was set in this beautiful fantasy world. I can remember the world even though some of the details are a little blurry. It was a strange and sometimes scary place, but the rest of it was so wonderful that I wish I could pack my things up and go move there.