1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All females who wear mens clothing!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ImSomeone, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ImSomeone

ImSomeone Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If an urban clothing line was created specifically to accommodate women's shapes and or sizes (hight, chest etc) desined to fit as men clothing would you purchase it? Why and/or why not?

2. the haunted

Depends on the article of clothing. I wear mens clothing for the style, not the fit. I don't like my clothes to be baggy.

3. ThePrideInside4

I would. I'm a curvy girl. I can never find anything that fits me. So I wear men's clothes. They're comfortable and I'm a muscular girl. It suits me :slight_smile:

4. ImSomeone

ImSomeone Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It wouldnt be baggy i dislike that as well it would be to accommodate the curves and extra things we have like boobs, hips, some of us are short but cant find anything to accommodate our height that fits us the way we want also shirts that are made to hid under garments from showing on your neck line pretty my things with a style of a man meaning t-shirts skinny jeans v-necks without the hassle of adjustment

5. Samantha2014

Quite frankly I just seem to like guys clothes more, when I am out shopping things catch my eye and before I know it I am in the mens department again! that or maternity, strange combination but what both departments have going for them is clothes that actually contain and cover the parts of my body I don't feel everyone in the world needs to see. Their clothes seem more practical and more comfortable and usually more hard wearing and substantial. Though I find myself in the department admiring the clothes I generally don't end up buying them, its a strange argument I have with myself that I am currently working on, so yes if their was a line of clothes that spanned the market I would absolutely be up for it.

6. Mackwinters23

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would! They are just more comfortable to me.

7. Budweiser

I've imagined this same thing. I"m really skinny so finding cloths the right length that dont look baggy is proving to be difficult.

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm, I think I would. ^.^

9. itsAli

As a trans person, it's really hard, my hips are wide and my legs are short so i can never find jeans that fit, then with shirts the shoulders swamp me
    If I could have a line of mens clothes that were tailored for female bodied people, but still made you look masculine, I would buy out the shop in a heartbeat.

10. LadyRedRover

I would probably check it out :slight_smile: Men's clothes always seem to bunch or stretch around the hips and boob area. Price would be the main concern though, since a lot of companies I've found that have that type of clothing are quite expensive

11. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate wearing female clothing, but, since I have a more feminine figure with curves and stuff, I can't wear many mens clothing, so I most likely would.

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Sounds like the groundwork for a million dollar industry. Hop to it!

13. CosmicNautilus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I definitely woudld (although I'm comfortable wearing guys' clothes anyway) =) Even still, they need to make something like that =)

14. Maeve

No, I'm not into that sort of thing. However, I do know plenty who would LOVE it!

15. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Yes, because finding a girl's collared shirt that fits right in the bust and doesnt run up to my bellybutton is a nightmare but finding a guy's collared shirt that accommodates curves is impossible

16. Weekender

I only tend to wear men's t-shirts and jackets, and primarily because the cut of them is much more comfortable to be than the awful curves they try to incorporate into women's tops. The cut of many women's shirts is simply too restraining and simply bad-looking to me. So nah, I like my man-cut tops just fine.

17. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know that uniqlo does this with their buttoned down shirts, but other than this, I don't think so. There are businesses that have cropped up that make menswear for women. I think the concept is great, but I have my qualms on this. On one hand, it may help to make cross-dressing more acceptable. On the other hand, I wouldn't be wearing men's clothing. It may be modeled after menswear but it would still fall under womenswear. I would still feel like I was buying in the wrong section… Also, I don't like clothing to be fitted, regardless of the gender. I have made exceptions with the aforementioned shirts, but I only did it because I had no other option at the time.

18. wanderinggirl

I'd totes do that! Solutions exist for tops (although clothing brands catering to this demographic tend to be too expensive) but not for pants or shoes for bitty feet.

19. TomboyNeko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Most certainly would! As long it isn't too tight in the chest, hips, or shoulders I'm fine :grin:

20. wdtgg

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would. I normally end checking the guys clothing aswell as female because since my legs are muscular and I'm short not all the current female shapes suit me, and more since the skinny jeans fashion started, so I'm more comfortable in male's clothing, mostly jeans/trousers. Not the first time I end checking the male section instead of the female (I once was pointed by a shop assitant when I was 8 or so).