1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Take Me To Your Leader"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spydar, Apr 24, 2007.

1. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    do`s anyone know any friendly sites where I can meet people and chat? and I do mean chat as the sites I have looked at thus far are too into just cruiseing for SEX SEX SEX!
    This site is great and is great for popping on and off ,but some real time casual chit chat is greatly lacking in my life at the moment and has been like that for as long as I can remember.
    Right now thats out of the way I am a recent addition to this site and am just finding my feet .I live in london England and this is moi saying hi "hi!"

I LIKE POLOTICS, COMEDY ,is there a difference? going for long walks yadda yadda yadda leave you two pennys worth , be enigmatic funny mad angry sarchastic a teacher whatever ?
    C`MON!! SOCK IT TO ME BOI! (WELL THE WORDS SOUND GOOD AS i LISTEN TO TYEM SHOUTED IN MY HEAD) well time for my medication ,see ya laters
    :la: Spydar

thanks all

2. Steam Giant

I'm very sorry to hear that ; ;

However, what you seek can be found on this site ^^ I didn't think so at first, but I've already met a few people here that I chat with every now and again, either with the site's chatroom or through AIM. All I had to do was frequent the chatroom here...if there's nobody in there when you log in, just leave the window open while you browse the net. You'll meet all kinds of people doing that, particularly on friday and saturday ^^

3. Kimi

We do have pretty good chat room! I've been there few times and when I get to talk with someone we usually talk about every thing but not sex. So I think you need to check chat room every time you are on here I think that's the only way!!
    Here, this thread is about chat room
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=934

I don't know if you already saw that thread...but if not then maybe you wanna check it.

BTW, I think this site is the best community site that you can find on the internet!!!

(!) (!) (!)

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey what's wrong with SEX? It's HOT!

:lol:

5. Steam Giant

Heheh, nothing's wrong with it, certainly ^^

However, my search for a non-hook-up-oriented GLBT community was a long one, and nearly every site out there is exactly how spydar described. I'm just thankful that I've found EC, and that I'll never have to worry about that kind of stuff here ^^

Perhaps some day I'll be looking into establishing a relationship with a guy, but at present, I need to learn quite a bit more about myself, and the EC community seems more than happy to assist ^^

6. Jim1454

I agree - I'm so glad to have found this site and be able to have the dialogues that we do.

7. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    dont get me wrong im sooo glad i found this site !
    and im gonna take your advice and hang out all by myself if i have to in the c room untill someone shows up!!¬

8. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    You might also want to check out mogenic.com. It might still be down, but it's a gay youth support/personals site, and the chat room is a bit busier than here. I think that if our chat room ever really got going, there could be some really great conversations there, but for a quick fix, mogenic's pretty good. And don't worry, very very few people in the chat rooms are there to hook up.

9. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    nope its still down
    but I can`t wait to hear what happend and why ? its down .
    but anyway thanks for the info "suburbs_of_sodom" ,
    Any more ? for Any more.:icon_ques :slight_smile: