1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do we use this forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by serhan, Aug 15, 2014.

1. serhan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello , i have never used a forum and i need some help :icon_bigg how can i add a friend,how can i talk to someone and how can i be full user ?
    English is not my native launguage i am sorry for grammatical mistakes

#1 serhan, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  2. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

On well the site is split up into categories, the one you posted in is called CHIT CHAT it's just for conversations but you add a friend by going to their profile and clicking befriend _____ you click it and that will send them a friend request, lastly you can't be a full member until after two weeks and 50 or more posts I hope I helped :slight_smile:

3. serhan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    okay thank you ^^ and how can i delete this title ?

4. Candace

There are various boards located on this site, which address different needs and fields, age groups, and purposes. Within those boards, you will find threads that various members have created in order to discuss and highlight topics of their choice, whether it be personal issues or stuff that he/she feels the community should be aware of. Once you are in this thread, you can add your input and the latter by posting replies or "posts". Your post count will increase when you make post. I have made 3,363 posts as of this posts. It is encouraged that you participate in various boards in this site altogether, helping answer any questions or doubts that various members come here with.

I hope this thorough analysis helped you in any way :slight_smile:.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To add a friend you go to there profile and go to befriend such person and follow instructions.

6. Candace

Oh yeah, silly me, I forgot to mention:

To become a full member, you must have participated a lot, with at least 50 posts, in a variety of sections. You must be here for a certain amount of time, say 3-4 weeks. When you feel like you have, you can apply to be a full member and state why you feel you should become one. The moderators and staff altogether will decide on approving on. You will receive a notification in your private messages stating if you've been upgraded or not :slight_smile:.