1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prank Calls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gerry, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just received a prank call on my cell phone from someone named "Joey" with a flaming gay voice saying a friend of their gave them my number but wouldn't reveal who it was. They then asked me what I was wearing and I told them I wouldn't go into that and they called me a "fag" and hung up.

Has anyone else had a prank call like this?

2. James

No, some people can be so immature sometimes.

3. Brija

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got a voice mail from a guy once that said "I want my :***: money or else" I'm not sure if it was a prank call or just a wrong number though.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One day, a friend of mine called me up at work, and jokingly asked "So what are you wearing?" I said, "Just a thin coating of oil and a smile." He hung up laughing. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. JayC

JayC Guest

no i never got a call like that i wish i would though it been so long for me i would almost take a woman ALMOST still got a ways b4 i do that

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The only prank calls I find amusing are ones to the WBC, and even those are getting old.

Or maybe the Hannah Montana automated call form, found here, that's fun sometimes. Get your friend's number and have Hannah Montana call them to remind them about ballet lessons or something.

7. Janvier

A few days ago two girls called me saying they were really horny and wanted me so badly, I was like 'WTF??' so I told them I was gay but they didn't believe me. Eventually they did believe me and told me they were calling random numbers for fun, just to see how the guys reacted and def weren't expecting my reaction. Apparently they also called a friend of mine and he totally fell for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Noah

That's hilarious!:roflmao:

9. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Not a prank call, but I got a wrong number from a guy that sounds exactly like Johnny Cash! It was eerie considering that Johnny Cash has been dead since 2003.
    A more recent wrong number was this squirrley sounding guy who said "Hey man... I dunno if you'll get this, but I'm in jail and I have got to post bail. Otherwise they'll find it and I'll be put away for more than why I'm in now... Sell some of it and get me some money." And then something went on in the background and he hung up. I got that call at, about 5 in the morning....

10. Psychedelic Bookmarks

lol that's hilarious! :lol: I wish they'd rung me!

11. Eponine

Hm, I got an anonymous call on my cell phone last year and I think there were two people that were calling me. I picked up, and they said things like "I know where you live" and "I like how you look while walking down the street" or something like that... So I just ignored them and I went to take a shower, got back and saw that there were like 2 or 3 missed calls from them... They sure were persistent.

12. JT

JT

I got a phone call from a person in my school and they left me a voice mail calling me a fag repeatedly, with other people in the background. I saved the message and we had words. It eventually led to him being quite embarassed in front of a good amount of students when I beat him in between periods one day.

I can't wait til I come out and ask him how he feels knowing he got beat up by a "fag".

13. ibsian

ibsian Guest

nah i didnt get any such call ever

14. gutsrie

i did, when i was a little kid. i got a nasty prank call and the person on the other line was just cussing and yelling for no reason. i could have just hung up but i didn't. i was pretty hurt in the end.

15. I don't really get prank calls, but I do get calls from a friend almost every weekend.
    And he's ALWAYS drunk. I don't see why he feels the need to ring me every time he drinks. -_-
    And because he's drunk all I get is nonsensical gibberish. Just last weekend he called me telling me not to burn down his house. =S
    ANd another time he called me repeating "We're on a bridge".
    This has been going on since new years and he keeps calling until I pick up.
    Now I have to either ignore my phone or leave it off after 11pm on weekends.

But I got annoyed at him last time and told him to delete my number, he called at like 3am. ><

16. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Now that I think about it, I don't get a lot of prank calls...but I do get tons of wrong numbers. My family moved into this house over eight years ago, and people still call asking for that goddamn Partridge family that lived here before the people who we bought it from even lived here. Did they not tell anyone that they were moving or something?

17. MeskElil

Never got one--but my friend Maria and I had fun prank-calling someone once.

After a really screwed up piece of drama where one guy (let's call him Patrick) got screwed over by this one girl (let's call her Rita) and she got together with this other guy (let's call him Greg). And Greg used to be our friend but we came to the conclusion that he was an idiot.

Anyway...

We called Greg, and Maria changed her voice into a preppy valley-girl voice and said, "Hi, this is Jessica from Planned Parenthood. Um, your test results are in, and we were wondering when you would be available to pick them up?"
    When he didn't say anything, she said, "Oh, maybe Miss [Rita's last name] gave us the wrong last name."
    So he hung up, and we called back after a bit. "It appears Miss [Rita] was unsure about the paternity. Do you happen to know the number for a Mr. [Patrick]?"
    Only after she said that did he hang up. We busted up laughing.

And he never found out it was us. We even found him talking to Rita the next day in a very serious way, and she was shaking her head with a horrified look on her face.

It was PRICELESS.

18. panda

I always like the prank calls that Bart Simpson makes to Moe.:roflmao: