1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-Gay Boss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JayC, Sep 8, 2008.

1. JayC

JayC Guest

ok well i came out at the end of last years school year, about 3 weeks before i graduated. well now i am working at the same place i have been for well over a year. recently one of my firends told her i was gay. she asked all my fellow workers if they knew and how they felt about it. they all said they knew and tha i knew how they all felt, some think it's hot some think it is weird but none of themtreat me any differently or fuss at me bcuz of it. So, she told them that she has to have a religious conversation with me because i must not be christian if i am having sex with men. Well, anyways i am her best employee and she knows if she says something i will fight back because i know, can not say where from, but i know she used to be a druggie and she had had sex with girls. Anyways i wanted to see what u all thought about the situation and what i should do if she does pull me to the side to have a spritualconverstaion with me? by the way i am christian always have been and i know God still loves me.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Chances are good that she won't have this conversation with you. It's easy to talk about "confronting the homosexual about his sinful ways" when the homosexual isn't in the room. She's probably well aware that she needs to keep what happens outside the work environment outside the work environment.

But let's say she does want to have a religious talk with you. Don't let her. If she starts steering a conversation down that path, put down a road block. "Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I don't talk about my private life at work." And repeat that as long as she keeps the subject going. Which probably won't be long. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. JayC

JayC Guest

ok i could say that thanks i was tryin to find a way to say it in a non offendin way

4. JayC

JayC Guest

yeah her brain is so toasted i doubt it will go on for long

5. Noah

Wow, I'm curious about how this one will turn out!

6. JayC

JayC Guest

Well today i went outside to take out the trash and the trash busted on me UGH. So i had to put on some gloves and go pick it up as nasty as it was. She came out and like started asking how i was doing. I was like i am ok but people are caussing drama. She was like how r your relationships comin. I told her that they were not comin well and she said that i should get away from people who may make me do things i regret later. She said its a good thing i going to hawaii to college so i could get away from temptation here. Well she doesnt know but the University of Hawaii has a set of dorms for us gay , lesbian etc. to stay at if we chose. So, i will be stayin there if they accept me. cross your fingers for me please. and i hope that was all she gonna say.

7. Mind Freak

Just don't pull the drug addict card that would be messed up.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>She said its a good thing i going to hawaii to college so i could get away from temptation here

This was the school that, until recently, called their football team the Rainbows?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lex