1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay guys who hate women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Wow so.. I had this really weird experience this week with a really flamboyant and ANNOYING gay guy where all he was doing was whinging about how disgusting women are.. I'm just curious.. If some of you gay guys are like that? What makes you that way? Pm me if you like.. We can have a good ole chat about this. Oh and.. One more thing if you are gay and hate women.. Try give a valid and good reason why not just some ranting reason. Thanks.

I realise not all the gay guys on here are like this and I respect those who aren't but if you are.. Don't shy away from either answering or pming me about it. I'm interested to hear your views.

This was not meant to cause a fight. Thanks.

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are some guys like that. I've met a couple and heard plenty. Can't understand it, but some people don't like chocolate, or whip cream. Getting noisy about it is just irritating though. Hooray, if you weren't complaining about pussy you'd be complaining about something else and we both know it. Shush.

3. RAdam

Like every orientation some people are just dumb shits. Nothing to do with being gay he was just a dumb drama queen, people like that are best left ignored.

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe I'm not in your selection sample, as I'm bi and not gay, but I love women. I generally find I get along with them more easily, than with men. I made a new female friend on the train just the other day.

I think that anger towards the opposite sex is not limited to either gays or straights, men or women. Folks just express it in different ways. Once I was on the train, and there was this female couple, they looked at me sneeringly as though I was a devil. But another time, there was a female couple, and they chose to sit right next to me - as I've said, some folks are already tuning in to something about me - and as they spoke about lesbian related issues, I kind of smiled a little, because I picked up that they felt comfortable to do so next to me... :slight_smile:

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

So far i'm smiling at the answers and thanking god that there are some decent guys on here :slight_smile: Glad to make your acquaintance! I respect your honesty.

6. tulipinacup

I do easily get along with women but it also depends on their personality.

One thing I observed though. Whenever I get too close to them, there is emotional attachment involved and often I hear I end up getting the news from other people that this person I hang out with has a crush on me. It's flattering but at the same time, I just really want to be friends.

As for gay guys "hating" women, I can only provide a situation here in our place where it's not uncommon for a gay guy and a girl to fight over a guy. There's a local tv show which is sort of like the Jerry Springer and they feature this kind of scenario. It's pretty sad because the guy is the asshole here and the only reason why he is fancying the gay guy is for money.

You think maybe this guy is just having a bad day and he is just exaggerating about his hate towards women? If not then I say he's just being dumb.

7. maselalala

Watching my bisexual ex get a girl has fueled my hatred tbh... and that's made me insecure towards bisexual men

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Of women ?:confused:

9. maselalala

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Pm me a good reason then. Girls are cute and totally innocent.. Some are a bit bitchy but if you want to go ahead and tell me you hate women you better have a better reason then that.

11. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You know it makes no sense to resent the girl right?

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't get how you can hate women just because of that .:confused:

13. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like women :grin:

But sadly, just because you're part of a suppressed minority group doesn't mean you're not a misogynistic idiot.

14. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not all bisexuals are like that. Was that after you broke up or was he cheating?

15. maselalala

He cheated...

---------- Post added 17th Aug 2014 at 03:59 AM ----------

Thank you a lot I'm trying to get over this I DON'T like feeling this way I need help with this and.... Nevermind I shouldn't be saying anything.

---------- Post added 17th Aug 2014 at 04:03 AM ----------

Wait I meant to reply to the guy who called me mysoginist

---------- Post added 17th Aug 2014 at 04:03 AM ----------

too

16. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @ maselala

my apologies. I didn't really read the thread the first time round so was just answering the OP's query :astonished:

But seriously, you hate women because your ex got stolen by one? um... whut?

That's like the lamest reason ever to hate women. If you were say, abused by your mother as a child, or say, teased by girls throughout your adolescence, I could understand your views about the fairer sex.

If there were no women, you wouldn't exist. Don't tell me you hate your own mother?

17. maselalala

I.... I guess I don't. You know. But... You're right. It's more insecurity and shit with women and bisexual men. I don't know how hateful I am.. It's just that fear and insecurity can turn into something far worse. I honestly wanna get through this...

18. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't care if you are a woman or man. If you're a nice person I'll like you.

19. Blossom85

I honestly find it quite offensive for anyone to hate on anyone else based on gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or medical issues.. It is just disgusting to to think that based on stupid little reasons, like a woman stealing a bi man or vise versa, that people don't like each other.. I make it a priority to not judge a person based on an experience I have had with someone else.. It is not fair to judge all women or all men based on the fact that someone who is bi and likes men and women decided to be with a woman or again decides to be with a man if a woman. I don't know the situation around the example that has been shown here by another member, so I am not judging.. But it is not fair to just hate on the girl because in your eyes.. She stole your boyfriend.. If I was like that.. I should hate on women myself cause my ex who was a girl was stolen by another woman.

20. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tbf did you expect your ex to just never have a relationship again?