1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it ok to be only wanting to BOTTOM???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MiseryJoe, Aug 17, 2014.

1. MiseryJoe

I know I'm gay. To be exact, I'm a bottom and ONLY bottom. I don't wanna top or get bj. Is there something wrong with me? Most of gay people say a gay should be able to top or bottom. I just don't want anything related to top. I just desire to bottom all the time which gets me wonder that I might identify myself as a woman. Should I identify myself to be 'wanting-to-be-transgender' or something? lol

2. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's completely Okay. Plenty of gay guys have set positions weather it be top, bottom or versatile. Just because you desire to be a bottom that does not mean you should identify as a woman. There's nothing wrong with it, you're fine.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ridiculous. Not wanting to top doesn't make you any less of a man - it goes back to the primal idea that one must penetrate to be a "real" one. A trans woman is a woman because they relate to womanhood and women as one, not because of what they do or not like to do in the bedroom (a few do like to use their bottom bits that way, but they're still women).

Total bottoms aren't unheard of in the gay community, either.

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I'm pretty much in agreement with Shaded & gravechild. If you want to bottom, then go for it. In regards to your transgender question, that's a bit iffy.
    You might need to post another thread on that but..Other than that, you sound like a gay cis-male who prefers to bottom.

#4 MindvsHeart, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  5. Colours

I used to be like you. My boyfriend used to be like you as well. We decided we would at least give it a try to top and see whether we liked it, because two bottoms is not an ideal situation. Now we both love to top, and I even prefer it over bottoming. Definitely.

So I would at least try it, I mean wouldn't it just be a total waste if you never knew whether you liked it or not? I had always thought I wouldn't like it, and didn't believe in the "you never know if you never try" crap - but now I'm so glad I tried it.

Not saying it's not okay to be a total bottom, just, for your own pleasure's sake, at least give it a try. :slight_smile:

6. MiseryJoe

So, I might be the first one to be pure bottom gay. I don't pretty much relate to womanhood although I had a desire to change my sex and become a complete woman when I fell for a straight guy months ago. But I rejected that idea when I know that I can't carry child even when I become a trans woman. lol

#6 MiseryJoe, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's perfectly fine, though you might find that your preferences may change over time. I was a complete top for the first 3 years of my relationship because of something that happened in my childhood, and now I find the idea of bottoming quite erotic and one of these days I'm actually going to do it. A year ago, I wouldn't have even imagined that I'd ever be comfortable with bottoming. You never know.

8. MiseryJoe

I'm 100% sure I don't wanna top. I tried before but not actually sex, just touching my jock with another butt. It's just eww... I just wanna bottom...

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, but you do limit yourself.

10. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    'S all good, man.(Saul Goodman-the lawyer on Breaking Bad). While I agree with those who recommend trying, if you don't want to, it's YOUR decision!

11. Yosia

Im like you, only want to give oral and things like that and only want to bottom.

12. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Nothing wrong with being submissive

13. Candace

Yeah, I don't see any problem with that. There are plenty of others too that are only tops. Guess what? You and those people will get along just nicely :grin:. There isn't like any arbitrary rulebook that says that you have to be versatile. Do what you're most comfortable doing, which in this case is being submissive or a bottom :slight_smile:.

14. DanielSmith

No just because you want to bottom doesnt make you any less of s man than being a strict top I suppose...

Its more of a dominance thing I guess..

Don't be so mean to yourself..we are all excited and attracted to certain things and acts in diffrrent ways and thats what makes us-us.

Learn to love yourself for who you are:slight_smile:

15. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, it is OK, and even a Good Thing if your boyfriend is a top.

16. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

17. lukeluvznicki13

it doesn't matter what sexual position you prefer :slight_smile:.

18. Compute

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, it is perfectly fine, but you will certainly be limited to partner options, as you will have to find someone who only tops. 3% of the world is gay on average (I've heard, no guarantee). Then you shed that further to the percentage you feel compatible with emotionally and aesthetically. And then once again to people who only top. Have fun on your Easter egg hunt in the future :wink:

19. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find exclusive desires for one role of anal sex puzzling though. For the most part, I prefer to be receptive, but it's not an exclusive desire for me. I would imagine that penetrating would be very exciting....

20. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A preference for bottoming is pretty common really. An exclusive preference less so.