1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has any butch lesbians experimented with dressing feminine ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Aug 19, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've actually seen two lesbians who were butch become super femme for a little while and I have also seen some feminine lesbians try out being butch just for fun .
    Anyone else seen this or did this ?

2. PurpleGrey

Now and again I wear something girly, as much as I don't normally like to. It feels sort of akin to drag.

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

what if you're neutral but then a lot of times dress pretty damn like a 12 year old boy and others like a cheap lardass princess, i mean i enjoy both it just kinda depends on my mood, i dont know if it's experimenting at this point or what

4. wdtgg

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've always dressed mostly like a tomboy but with medium lenght hair, and currently I'm experimenting with beign more femenine but I've cut my hair pretty short.
    Does that count?

5. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was little , mom dressed me somewhere in the middle , I wore dresses and I kinda liked them. But I always liked to run around, so I was like a boy with a dress lol. When puberty hitted , and it was pretty early I wore no make up but still dressed a bit girly , but I had no sense in fashion... and later , I started to be super girly , wear make up and all. But I felt fake , so I started to be a converse , tshirt and jeans girl. I love it. It is hell when I have to wear a dress , I can walk in heels , but standing still is awkward , I really never had a 'walk of a lady' lol.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's ok to be neutral .

Sometimes I put a little tomboy style like with knit hats in the winter but I've been told I still look to girly

Like this type of hat
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added 20th Aug 2014 at 03:26 PM ----------

Yep

7. Lipstick Leuger

It's pretty normal to dress differently day to day. I am Femme, but I have had short hair, long hair, worn flannel/hoodies and frilly pheasant blouses, heels and 'shit kicker' boots. The Butches always seem to know I am Femme, no matter how I dress LOL.

When you are first out, it's common to go to each spectrum end, and try many types of dress and outfits out until you find out what you are comfortable in. It's all part of finding yourself and your identity. Some of us, even after we are out for awhile still like to dress anyway we want to and are comfortable doing so.

I know I am Femme, my dress and outfit has nothing to do with it. My energy does not change and Butches who wish to dress in dresses or more 'girlie' are still Butch because their energy does not change either.

8. charlie t

charlie t Guest

On occasion I will wear a skirt for an event, but it definitely makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd much rather wear shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Also, skirts and dresses don't look as good with a shaved head. :icon_wink

9. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I know this is meant for women, but I actually occasionally dress butch. I'm not sure why I do it, it just makes sense some days.

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

this is so nice to hear, i was worried jumping between two polars could be a turnoff or seen as me being being unstable or indecisive. its just how i like to dress some days and others! now i wonder what kinda energy i give of??! (creepy straight forever alone white girl loser nerd, i bet :v)

11. Lipstick Leuger

:lol:

I married a white, nerdy forever alone girl. We love our Marvel comics and Doctor Who.....

12. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

OH wow. Stop giving me the hope!!!!!

13. wanderinggirl

D'awwwww.............socute!!

I think I used to dress butch just for fun, but was mostly femme; now I dress boyish all the time but dress femme when i wanna be discrete. When I wear a dress I feel the way I wear with my superman shirt: like, I'm not fooling anyone, I'm not superman. But I probably do fool people. So maybe they think I'm superman. So maybe I do fool people when I wear a dress.

14. TomboyNeko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I only dress "feminine" when I wear my TARDIS dress in public or at home. Plus, "feminine" stuff looks weird with buzzed hair lol.