1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Yay... I think

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yeety, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it's almost a week until I go back to school, 8 days actually. I'm dreading it, but at the same time I'm not. Oh, I also just realized that I start on a Thursday (YAY!) I also think the main reason I am dreading going back is my school you have to be careful what you tell to certain people, and this is the first year I know completely I'm bisexual. So what is everyone else doing this year for school?

2. Candace

Trust me, your life will improve greatly once you get to college :lol:. Don't worry about school. I think the pitfall that most people run into is that high school is "that important". I've been out of high school for four years and I don't really care about whatever happened back then. Looking back on it, it wouldn't have mattered if I came out to everyone. You'll be my age and you'll think "that was X amount of years ago, why did seem like such a waste of time?".

I'm not doing anything for school this year, since I've completed K-12, and have my Bachelor's degree in college. I wanted to post since I was in your position not too long ago :wink:. Don't take high school so seriously. Get good grades, meet new people, find interests. Easy as that :slight_smile:.

3. stormborn

i'm moving to my university in ten days! :eek: i'm nervous, and also excited, but mostly nervous. i probably need to start packing...

4. wolf of fire

Starting collage Wednesday after next, after I get my results tomorrow